Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released the final results for Civil Judges (Junior Division) Judicial Magistrate (First Class) Competitive Main Examination – 2020 on Wednesday, 6th April at mpsc.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for the MPSC Civil Judge examination can check the results by visiting the official portal.
MPSC Civil Judges 2022 Final Result Declared At mpsc.gov.in
Candidates, who appeared for the MPSC Civil Judge (Junior DN) and Judicial Magistrate (FC) Final examination can download the result on MPSC official portal, mpsc.gov.in. Along with the result, competitors can check the scores, cutoff marks, and merit list from the official website.
The MPSC is going to conduct the interview round for candidates who qualified for the Civil Judge (Junior DN) and Judicial Magistrate (FC) Mains Exam with good merit. The interview dates will be announced shortly by the organization. Meanwhile, the competitors can download MPSC Civil Judge Final result and merit list from the official portal by following the process given below.
How to Check MPSC Civil Judge Final Result 2022?
- Visit the official MPSC website – mpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, visit the “Latest Updates” section.
- Click on ‘Adv. No. Click on the link ’06/2021 Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Main Examination 2020 – Final Result/Recommendation list’.
- A PDF page containing the MPSC Civil judge result and merit list will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and download your MPSC Civil Judge Final Result 2022.
- Take printout for future reference.