National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS) 2022 released by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences. The NEET MDS Admit Card 2022 is presently accessible to download on its official website, natboard.edu.in. Candidates appearing for the NEET MDS written test on 2nd May can download the hall tickets from the official portal and take a printout of it to carry to the examination. NEET MDS examination will be conducted on 2nd May 9 am to 12 pm. Candidates can get ready for the examination by downloading the admit cards.
NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card released @ nbe.edu.in
How to download NEET MDS admit card 2022?
- Visit official NEET MDS website – nbe.edu.in/
- Click on the ‘NEET MDS 2022’ Box, and then go to the ‘Application Link’ and now click on the ‘Applicant Login’
- Enter your User Id and Password, captcha code and then hit on Login button
- Your NEET MDS admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take printout for future use.
NEET MDS is the eligibility cum entrance test conducted for admission to various MDS Courses under Dentists Act.
NEET-MDS 2022 is a single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to MDS Courses for the academic session 2022-23:
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps