Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Maharashtra has scheduled to release the DMER Maharashtra NEET 2nd round allotment results Soon. Aspirants waiting for 2nd round seat allotment result can check the details from the DMER Maharashtra official website, dmer.org. candidates allotted admission in the 2nd round will have to report at the allotted college before 1st August. Candidates allotted admission will have to download allotment order to report at the college. Also, pay the requisite admission fee to confirm the admission. Aspirants will get admission into MBBS and BDS courses in Maharashtra in various state-level colleges.
DMER Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2018 Download
The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully organized the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination on 6th May 10 AM to 1 PM across India in many examination centers. Lakhs of hopefuls seeking admission in MBBS/BDS courses have appeared for the CBSE NEET examination as per the scheduled date. The CBSE has declared the NEET result on 5th June. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) allots the admission for all India quota seats (15%) for the students in various national level colleges. And the rest of the 85% seats will be given for candidates on the basis of state-level. That is each state offers admission for MBBS/BDS courses based on the rank scored in CBSE NEET examination. The DMER Maharashtra is done with the 1st round seat allotment and admission process. The DMER is now all set to release the NEET 2nd round seat allotment on 26th July. Aspirants can check the details from DMER website, dmer.org.
DMER Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2018 – Important Details
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Examination -CBSE|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test -NEET|
|For the State||Maharashtra State|
|Maharashtra Organization||Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER)|
|CBSE NEET Exam Date||6th May 2018|
|NEET Result 2018 Date||5th June 2018|
|Article Category||Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2018|
|For the Academic Year||2018-19|
Download Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment List 2018 dmer.org
Maharashtra DMER is going to announce the 2nd round seat allotment result Soon. All the aspirants waiting for DMER NEET 2nd allotment result can check it from the official portal, dmer.org. aspirants who got allotted the admission in 2nd round seat allotment will have to report at the allotted colleges before 1st August. The academic session will be starting on 1st August. Candidates can check the important dates from the following.
Check Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2018 (Available Soon)
DMER NEET 2nd Round Allotment Result, Admissions 2018 – Important Dates
|Last date for online preference filling process||29th July 2018|
|Declaration of selection list of 2nd round||26th July 2018 – tentative|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||–|
|Commencement of academic session||–|
How to check Maharashtra NEET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2018 Online
- Visit DMER official website, dmer.org
- On the homepage, click on the Link flashing “DMER NEET 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2018”
- A new tab will open.
- Enter your login details like Roll Number & Password to enter the portal.
- Click on “Submit” Button, the new window will open with your Maharashtra NEET 2nd round counseling result 2018
- To download you can click on the download/print button.
- Take a Printout of it.