NIELIT CCC Result October 2019, Marks List: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) organized the Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) written test from 12th October to 18th October on various dates. A large number of aspirants have competed for Basic Computer Course and Course on Computer Concepts examination in the month of October.
The organization released the NIELIT CCC October Answer Key 2019 on its official website, nielit.gov.in for all the examinations and all the sets given in the examination. All the aspirants competed for NIELIT CCC and BCC examinations can download the answer key to estimate the score by tallying with the respective set attempted in the examination. Aspirants who have analyzed the score by downloading the NIELIT CCC answer key can wait for the NIELIT October result. Soon, the result will be announced on the NILIT official website. Competitors can stay checking the portal on a frequent basis to download the result.
NIELIT CCC Result October 2019 – DLC (CCC/ BCC/ CCCP/ ECC) Exam Merit List, Cutoff Marks
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Formerly DOEACC Society Most Common Exam Test Course on Computer Concept (CCC) Examination Held on Every Month. As part of the IT Literacy programme, The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India introduced the NIELIT CCC and BCC Examination. The qualified students will get the training of 80 hours (CCC) & 36 hours (BCC) courses. NIELIT A, B, C, O LEVEL certification will be offered for the qualified aspirants. The NIELIT organizes the examinations across the nation every month. A large number of contenders going to compete for the examination across India in each month.
NIELIT CCC Result 2019 October, Selected Candidates List – Important Details
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Name of Exam||DLC (CCC/ BCC/ CCCP/ ECC) Exam|
|Exam Date||12th to 18th October 2019|
|Release Date||November [Expected]|
Download NIELIT CCC & BCC Result 2019, Selection List at nielit.gov.in
NIELIT is going to release the result of CCC and BCC courses shortly on its official website, nielit.gov.in. NIELIT result for CCC plus result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RO, SM, G; ECC result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RN, SN, TZ, AU, GO, PT will be released shortly. The result is expected to release in the month of November [tentatively]. The organization will soon announce the result date for October examinations. Competitors can keep checking the official website on a frequent basis to check the result.
NIELIT CCC & BCC October Result 2019, Qualified Candidates – Download Here
|NIELIT CCC Exam Result 2019||Check Here|
|CCC plus result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RO, SM, G||Check Here|
|ECC result for CH, DL, HD, KK, KU, RN, SN, TZ, AU, GO, PT||Check Here|
NIELIT CCC Qualifying Marks October 2019
Candidates competed for the NIELIT CCC Examination must score the minimum qualifying marks; candidates must score at least 50% of marks in the CCC Examination to qualify the test.
Check Here: NIELIT Result October 2019 & Score Card – Available Soon
NIELIT Pass Percentage
NIELIT Grading Structure for BCC and CCC Marks will be as follows.
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
|Fail (below 50%)||F|
How to Check CCC/BCC October Result 2019?
- Visit NIELIT student portal student.nielit.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the student portal, click on the “View Result” option.
- Select CCC or BCC (whichever applicable) option under the heading IT Literacy Program.
- Select the search option.
- Provide the details of exam name, exam year, and registration number/candidate name/roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on the “view” tab.
- NIELIT Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result state and grade.
- Save and take a printout of the result for future reference.
NIELIT CCC and BCC Certificate 2019
- Visit the NIELIT official website, nielit.gov.in/certificate/ or https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- Verify the details of the certificate.
- Fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- Now, verify the code via SMS or email.
- Verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader.
- Keep the PDF of e-certificate safe for future correspondence.