NIOS 10th, 12th Exam Fee Online Registration 2020: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is going to conduct the admission test in 2020 for admission into secondary and higher secondary classes, for which the application process will be starting in April/May months. All the aspirants seeking admission in NIOS can Register for April-May 2020 Examination at NIOS official website, nios.ac.in. For more details check the admission test prospectus and check the details of the syllabus, exam pattern, and online application process. Students seeking NIOS admission test 2020 information can go through the article for more details.
NIOS Class 10th, 12th Exam Fee Online Registration April/May 2020 @ sdmis.nios.ac.in
National Institute of Open School (NIOS) is the autonomous educational institution established by the Government of India and monitored by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), India. The NIOS offers education for aspirants on the mode of distance. Many of the aspirants who have unfortunately terminated their education, gain distance education from the NIOS. As this is the National level distance education institution, a large number of students obtain an education through this. NIOS admissions will be held twice a year in March (Block I) and September (Block II). The candidates interested to seek admission in 10th and 12th class can apply for the admission test during the announced dates. NIOS Admission 2020 for Block II will start from September till March, including the late fee. The exams For BLOCK I will be conducted in April – May and the second (For BLOCK II) in October – November months. Students can appear for either in April – May or October – November. NIOS will declare the results of the admission test after 50 – 55 days of the examination.
NIOS 10th, 12th Examination Fee – Important Details
|Conducting Authority||NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Examination Conduct||Two Times in Year|
|Status of Registration Form||Available Now|
|Admission for||Class X and XII, Vocational Education, ITI Learners|
NIOS 10th, 12th Exam Fee Online Registration April/May 2020
NIOS 10th, 12th Exam Fee Online Registration April/May 2020
The schedule for registration and payment of examination fee for Secondary and Senior Secondary examination to be conducted during April-May 2020 is as under:
|(1)||For fresh and unsuccessful learners of previous examination||Without late fee||21st Nov. 2019 to 25th Dec. 2019.|
|(2)||For unsuccessful learners of Oct. 2019 examination||Without late fee||13th Dec. 2019 to 25th Dec. 2019.|
|(3)||For all learners||With late fee Rs. 100/- per subject||26th Dec. 2019 to 02nd Jan. 2020.|
|(4)||For all learners||With consolidate late fee Rs. 1500/-||03rd Jan. 2020 to 10th Jan. 2020.|
|(1)||Examination Fee||Rs. 250/- per subject (Theory)|
|(2)||Additional fee for Practicals in subjects having both theory and practicals||Rs. 120/- per subject|
|(3)||Note:||Additional Rs. 50/- will be charged for each transaction|
NIOS Admission Test 2020: Eligibility Criteria
For admission to the secondary course
- Applicants must be of 14 years of age as on 31st July 2019 for the block I
- Candidates must be completed 14 years as on 31st January 2019 for block II
- Candidates must have a class VIII certificate from a recognized Board as proof of minimum qualification.
For NIOS admission to the higher secondary course
- Applicants must be of 15 years of age as on 31st July 2019 for the block I
- Candidates must be of 15 years as on 31st January 2019 for block II
- Applicants must have qualified class X from a recognized board and must have a secondary certificate.
NIOS Application and Exam Fee Dates
The payment of the application fee can be done through online mode (Credit Card /Debit Card/Net Banking), or Electronic Wallet of Common Service Centers (CSCs)
|Block for Online Admission||Dates of Online Admission Stream-1||Fee||Examination in which the students can appear the first time|
|Block-1 (April/May 2020)||16th March – 31 July||Normal Fee||April/May 2020|
|1 August – 15th August||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|16th August to 31st August||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|1st Sept. to 15th Sept||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
|Block-II (October/November 2020)||16th Sept. to 31st January||Normal Fee||October/November 2020|
|1st February to 15th February||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|16th February to 28th February||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|1st March. to 15th March||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
NIOS Application Form 2020 – Steps to fill the application form
- Initially, Candidates have to visit the student portal of NIOS. Click on the “Register” button and fill up the necessary details in specified fields.
- In the NIOS application form, applicants need to fill up the details such as Basic Details, Personal details, subject selection, study center selection
- Enter the basic details like father’s name, mother’s name, mobile no., email; Click on “Generate OTP”
- OTP will be generated for validating all the details.
- Enter the OTP in the provided space and proceed to the next step.
- Upload the required documents. Click on “Other Information”
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, ID proofs, and other documents.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- User ID and Password will be created for the applicants.
- Fill the optional and miscellaneous details.
- Applicants have to select the subjects as per their course and also have to provide previous qualification details.
- Also, select the study center as per their preferences. They can select a maximum of 3 study centers.
- Once after filling up the application form with all the required details, click on the “Review” button.
- Go through all the details clearly and click on the “NEXT” option.
- Now the applicants have to make a payment.
- Select any of the payment modes and make payment of the prescribed application fee.
- After successful payment candidates will receive a Fee Payment Receipt through email and SMS.
- Take Printout of the filled-in application form for future references.
NIOS Admission 2020: List of Required Documents
- Class 8th mark sheet or Self Certificate for admission to the secondary course). Class 10th mark sheet for the senior secondary course.
- A valid identity proof (such as Aadhaar Card or Ration card or Passport etc.)
- Recent Passport size color Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink)
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card with the date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yy format etc.)
- A valid Residence proof (such as Voter ID/ Water Bill/Electricity Bill/ valid Passport /Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it/Ration Card/ Indian Passport/ Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if the candidate is an Ex-serviceman)
- Caste/ Social Category Certificate (if a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).
- Disability Certificate (in of disability)
- Fail mark sheet of previous Board, failing which Transfer of Credit (TOC) marks will not be updated in NIOS result. If TOC Board marked with (Other) is selected, then the result should be available on the concerned Board Website else candidate has to submit a result verification letter from the concerned Board as per the norms of NIOS.
Nios ID card pay now RS 100 duplicate id card post