The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B)/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET)-2022 admit cards on 19th April. Candidates who are going to compete for the NTA GAT B 2022 can download the exam call letters from the NTA official portal, nta.ac.in, dbt.nta.ac.in. The NTA BET examination is slated to be held on 23rd April 2022. Hence the applicants competing for the test can hurry up to download the hall tickets.
“In case of any difficulty in downloading the Admit Card or discrepancy in the data contained therein, candidates may call the NTA Helpline number: 011-4075 9000 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org,” NTA statement mentioned.
NTA GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Card Released
The National Testing Agency has scheduled GAT-B/BET 2022 exam for April 23. GAT-B/BET-2022 examination will be held in computer-based mode (CBT) mode. The Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B)/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) is a national level entrance examination that is being conducted for admission to the Department of Biotechnology supported postgraduate programme in Biotechnology and allied areas in participating institutions (GAT-B) and for the award of DBT – Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology (BET).
NTA GAT-B/ BET 2022: Important Points
- Candidates can download NTA BET Hall tickets after filling up the accurate details.
- The admit cards has to be downloaded online only. No physical sending of admit cards will be done by the NTA.
- Candidates have to download the admit card only once. Not supposed to make any changes in the admit card.
- Candidates have to preserve the admit cards even after the examination for any future verifications.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference, NTA release mentioned.
- The candidates appearing for GAT-B/ BET 2022 have to keep checking the NTA website- nta.ac.in or dbt.nta.ac.in/ on a frequent basis for the latest updates on the exam.