Odisha HSC Time Table 2020: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has announced High School Certificate (HSC)/10th Class examinations Time Table 2020. As per the Schedule BSE Odisha 10th exams will be held from 19th February 2020. Students can check BSE Odisha HSC Exam Schedule at bseodisha.ac.in.
The announcement regarding to BSE Odisha 10th Class Exam Schedule was made from the Cuttack office of BSE Odisha. The Odisha HSC Exam Date Sheet 2020 will also be available on the official website of the board i.e. ” bseodisha.ac.in”. Matriculation examinations will kick off in the odisha state from 19th February and it will conclude by 2nd March. This announcement gave a huge relief for lakhs of students across the state.
Odisha HSC Time Table 2020 – BSE Odisha 10th Time Table Download @ bseodisha.ac.in
Odisha Matric Time Table: The annual High School Certificate (HSC) examinations 2020 will begin from February, until March, 2020 for regular students. The Board has also recently released instructions for filling the application forms for HSC class 10 board examinations 2020. These can be found on the official website and can be filled online.
The Board shall conduct the High School Certificate Examination twice a year. The first examination shall be called the Annual Examination and the Second Examination shall be called the Supplementary Examination ‘Provided that the Board may conduct more than one such Annual and Supplementary Examinations if so directed by the State Government’ The above examination shall be held at such centres as the Examination Committee may, from time to time, fix and on such dates and time as the Committee may appoint. The High School Certificate Examination shall be so designed as to be a test of all round general education which would enable the student either to enter the working force or to take up higher level academic and vocational courses. The examination shall be conducted by written tests, practical tests and/or internal assessment and shall be in accordance with such instructions as may be issued by the Examination Committee from time to time and shall be according to the courses of studies prescribed. Award of marks or grades to a candidate in different subjects of examination will be based on his intelligent appreciation and understanding of the subjects.
Odisha HSC Examination Subjects:
- First Language: FLO, FLB, FLH, FLU, FLT, FLE (Alt. English)
- Second Language: SLE (English), SLH (Hindi), SEP Env. & Population Edn. (Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates)
- Third Language: TLH, TLS, TLO, TLP, TLV (Theory)- Time 01 hour Visual Art (Theory) Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates
- TLV (Practical) – Time 2 hours Visual Art (Practical)
- Mathematics (MTH )
- Science (GSC)
- Social Science (SSC)
Odisha Board of Examinations: The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and develops Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to qualify students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes.
Also Check : CHSE Odisha Time table 2020
BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2020 Download
The Board shall conduct the High School Certificate Examination twice a year. The first examination shall be called the Annual Examination and the Second Examination shall be called the Supplementary Examination ‘Provided that the Board may conduct more than one such Annual and Supplementary Examinations if so directed by the State Government’.
Controller of the Examination Nihar Ranjan Mohanty said all streams of the matriculation examination like regular, ex-regular, correspondence, state open school certificate and madhyama (Sanskrit) examinations will be held on different days between February 19 and March 2.
Download Odisha Board HSC Time Table 2020 PDF – Available Soon
How to Download Odisha Board HSC Time Table 2020
- Visit the official website: “bseodisha.ac.in“.
- On home page search for HSC Exam Schedule 2020.
- Click on this link, a PDF File will open in new window.
- Download it or take a print out for further use.
The High School Certificate Examination shall be open to the following categories of candidates.
- Regular candidates, that is candidates who have satisfactorily prosecuted a regular course of study in classes 9 and 10 at one or more High Schools recognized by the Board and who have been duly sent up for the Examination by the head of the institution last attended.
- candidates will have to attend 120 periods of the socially useful productive work program in the test centre for the High School Certificate Examination 1983 onwards, a sum of Rs. 20/- only will be collected from each student by test centre concerned.
- Ex-regular candidates, that is, candidates who have prosecuted a regular course of study in one or more recognized High Schools in classes 9 and 10 and who were admitted to an examination of a previous year but could not appear or having appeared failed at the examination. (This provision will be applicable in case of candidates appearing in 1984 and onwards).
As every year students are awaited for the exams to score for the good marks as they initial career begins with the SSC examinations. They are several government jobs which is related with the secondary school examination results. last year also many of them secured best results . Many of them choose the higher studies and the remaining are interested in jobs. Get start prepared from today itself to get the best results.
We would like to greet “ALL THE BEST” to you for your bright future. We are very happy for you being here. Thanking you for visiting our site and reading our post. We ensure that we will update our site with more fine points regularly.