Odisha NRTS Exam Application Form 2019: Regulations for the Middle School Scholarship / National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination (Relevant extracts) 2019.
Odisha NRTS Exam Application Form 2019 – Apply Online For National Rural Talent Scholarship
1. A student of any school recognised by Govt. of Odisha/ which has received No Objection Certificate from Govt. of Odisha having passed Class-VIII with 60% marks in the final examination and continuing in Class-IX is eligible to appear at the NRTS Examination. Students of Schools not following syllabus of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha are not eligible for the scholarship. In case of SC & ST students the marks secured in Final Examination shall be relaxed by 10% i.e. a student having passed Class-VIII with 50% marks in the Final Examination shall also be eligible.
2. There is no limitation in number of students to sit for the examination. A school can register any number of candidates provided they are eligible to appear.
3. Application for NRTS Examination, 2019 will be received by ONLINE mode only through the link (website) www.bseodisha.ac.in
4. The ONLINE application will be made live from 16/09/2019 10.00 am to till 03/10/2019 midnight.
5. The Head of Institution who shall deposit the fee on the last date i.e. on 03/10/2019 can submit the DU No. of payment on the next date i.e. by 04/10/2019 (midnight).
6. The Head of the Institutions will be the log in authorities for registration of candidate. They will log in with their school code as their User ID and Password which they last used.
7. Suitable students shall be selected for the scholarship through a written examination to be conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
8. The examination will be conducted in subjects like MIL, Mathematics, General Science & Social Science. The questions will be set from the syllabus of Class-VIII. It will be a composite paper consisting of four papers/ sections, i.e. one section for each subject. Each section will carry full mark of 25 and the total mark will be 100.
9. The questions will be of multiple choice type and the answers will given in the OMR Answer Sheet by darkening the right answer out of four options.
APPLICATION FOR NATIONAL RURAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION – 2019
AWARD OF SCHOLARSHIPS
1. The B.S.E., Odisha will declare the results of the scholarship examination and handover the merit list to the concerned District Education Officers.
2. The District Education Officer will prepare the list of selected students for each district on the basis of result and merit list provided by the B.S.E., Odisha, after verification of correctness of the data in the merit list.
3. The District Education Officer will issue the award memo in favour of selected students. In no case the total number of awardees in a Block (Rural & Urban taken together) shall exceeds 10.
RATE OF SCHOLARSHIPS
1. The selected students will get Rs.250/- per month for 24 months till he/ she continues his/ her studies in the Secondary level i.e. in Class-IX and X with satisfactory performance.
CASTE & INCOME DECLARATION
1. The students will produce the declaration from the parents regarding the caste as SC/ ST/ SEBC.
2. Only SEBC category students will have to produce income declaration from the parents that their annual income does not exceed Rs.1.5 lakh.
3. The category of the students shall be mentioned in the Descriptive Roll of the candidates.
DISBURSEMENT OF AWARD MONEY
The scholarship money shall be disbursed to students through electronic transfer to their Bank Accounts. Soon after the publication of result and issue of award memo the awardees will be informed to open joint bank account (student and one of the parents) and submit the account details to the District Education Officer who will transfer the award money to the account of the student. No other mode of payment is allowed.
The fee for NRTS Examination, 2019 is Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty) per candidate.
Thanks for the help