OJEE 2020 Registration/Apply Online: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) is the state-level organization that conducts the entrance test to provide admission to students based on rank and merit. The OJEE entrance test will be yearly organized by the board to offer admission into various courses such as, Undergraduate Courses in (Lateral Entry) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate course like MBA, MCA, (Lateral Entry) MCA, M TECH, M PLAN, M ARCH, M PHARM, and Int. MBA in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-financed Institutes in the State. Based on the rank scored by the aspirants the committee conducts counseling cum admission process to offer admission for the qualified students.
OJEE 2020 Registration/Apply Online – Odisha JEE Application Form @ ojee.nic.in
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board is going to conduct the OJEE examination every year in the month of May. Aspirants who are seeking to apply for OJEE 2020 can get ready. OJEE 2020 Application process is going to be started in 6th February 2020. The last date to apply for OJEE is 20th March 2020. The OJEE examination is going to be conducted in the 1st week of May (tentatively). The admit card will be accessible to download on 20th April. Aspirants can apply for OJEE examination online at ojee.nic.in. Candidates seeking to apply for OJEE examination can check the eligibility criteria, application process, and other details from this article.
OJEE Registration 2020 – Important Details
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Name Of The Examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2019 [tentatively]|
|Starting Date of application||6th February 2020|
|Last Date to apply||20th March 2020|
|Official Website||ojee.nic.in Or odishajee.com|
OJEE 2020 Registration Process
- Visit OJEEB official website, ojee.nic.in Or odishajee.com
- On the homepage, search for OJEE Application form 2020
- Click on the link and fill up all the required details.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents, photos, and signature in the specified format. Follow the specifications while uploading the documents.
- Pay the OJEE application fee online using any debit/credit cards.
- Finally, send the application form.
- The application confirmation will be sent to the applicant.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.