Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board has extended the application date for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination till 30th April 2022. Aspirants can apply OJEE 2022 on OJEE official website, ojee.nic.in, or odishajee.com. The OJEE has earlier announced the last date as 13th April 2022. As per the student’s demand the OJEE application date was extended till 30th April.
OJEE Application Date 2022 Extended Till 30 April
OJEE 2022: Application Process
- Visit the official OJEE website — ojee.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘apply for OJEE application forms 2022’.
- A new window will open up. Register by entering all the required details. A registration number will be generated.
- Fill up the application form, with the personal details, courses to be applied for, qualification details, contact details and exam centre details. Then, upload all the required documents, photographs and signatures.
- Preview the application form and submit, and then complete the registration fees payment.
The exam will be depending on the number of courses opted by the candidates. The application fee for 1 subject is Rs 1000 and for additional subject Rs 500/-. The application fee can be paid with Debit/Credit Card (VISA / Master / Maestro cards/ net banking). The fee can be submitted through bank gateway (SBI/HDFC/Bill desk).