The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for 3614 apprentice posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply on ONGC website, ongcindia.com from 27th April to 16th May 6 pm.
ONGC recruitment 2022 for 3614 apprentice posts
ONGC is going to release the final selection list on 23rd May 2022. The selection process will be done on the basis of merit obtained by the applicants in their academics.
ONGC Vacancy details 2022:
The recruitment drive will fill a total of 3614 vacancies,
- 209 in the Northern Sector
- 305 in the Mumbai Sector
- 1434 in the Western Sector
- 744 in the Eastern Sector
- 694 in the Southern Sector
- 228 in the Central Sector
ONGC Apprentice: Eligibility criteria
- Age limit: The minimum age for the application is 18 years and maximum is 24 years.
- The date of birth (DOB) of the applicant should be from May 15, 1998, to May 15, 2004.
- The minimum age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC-NC/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD candidates.
Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination from the respective –Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education (SBTE)/ ITIs/ National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
ONGC recruitment 2022: How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website of ONGC — ongcindia.com
Step 2: Fill the required details
Step 3: Upload the scanned document as mentioned.
Step 4: Submit the application form and take a printout for the future.