Press Note on TS EAMCET-III-2016 (01-09-16) – Instructions To Candidates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has been assigned the task of re-conducting the TS EAMCET-II-2016 (presently named as TS EAMCET-III-2016 – Common Entrance Test for admission into MBBS & BDS courses) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
The TS EAMCET-III-2016 examination is scheduled on 11-9-2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. in 12 major cities with 96 test centers in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Examination is being held for 56,153 candidates who have applied for TS EAMCET-II-2016 only.
The statistics of the total number of applications received is shown below Regional Centers wise which are spread across in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh:
The candidates appearing for the TS EAMCET-III-2016 are hereby advised to strictly follow the instructions given below for the smooth conduct of the exam:
1. The candidate is advised to visit the allotted Examination Centre well in advance (at least one day before), so that candidate can reach the Test Centre in time on the day of the examination.
2. Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall one hour before the commencement of the test i.e.9:00 A.M.) THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM EVEN IF LATE BY 1 MINUTE.
3. Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall once the test commences (10:00 A.M.) and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination (i.e.,1:00 P.M.). Candidates are advised to go to toilets, if required, before entering the examination halls.
4. The candidate can download the ‘Hall Ticket’ and ‘Filled In Online Application Form’ from the website www.tseamcet.in from 03-09-2016 to 09-09-2016.
5. Hall ticket shall be produced at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
6. The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the TS EAMCET-III-2016 exam. Further, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied well in advance before the examination.
7. The candidate shall carry the following items only into the Examination hall: (i) Black / Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Filled in Online Application form (iii) Hall Ticket and (iv) Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only, if the application number of his/her caste certificate is not provided at the time of online submission of Application of TSEAMCETII-2016).
8. Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical / Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches or any other electronic gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
9. The candidate shall enroll with Biometric (Fingerprint) data as a part of security and attendance purpose. Hence, the candidate shall keep his/her fingers clean and neat else his/her candidature may not be considered for the test. (Eg., Avoid the use of Mehendi, Tatoos, any other designs on your fingers specifically).
10. The OMR Answer Sheet is provided with 1+1 (Carbonless) (i.e., Convener’s Copy + Candidate’s Copy). Till the end of the examination, the OMR sheet should not be separated or mutilated. After the examination, the copies should be separated in the presence of the Invigilator. The candidate may retain the ‘Candidate’s copy’ with him/her.
11. The Candidate should return the OMR Answer Sheet (Convener’s Copy), Filled in Online Application form & Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST category only) before leaving examination hall. Otherwise, their Results will be withheld.
12. The candidate shall retain the Question Paper Booklet and Carbonless OMR Answer Sheet (Candidate’s copy) only and preserve till the declaration of the TS EAMCET-III-2016 Results.
13. If any sort of malpractice or impersonation found, serious criminal action will be taken against the Candidate as per the law.
14. The candidate has to verify that he / she has got the correct Question Paper Booklet Code as printed in the OMR Answer sheet.
15. Use Black/Blue Ball point pen to darken the circles. Pens with any other colors are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink/Gel pen.
16. Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate. Hall Ticket must be preserved for future verification and use.
17. Precautions to be taken while Answering:
- While answering, choose the BEST alternative answer from the four choices given below the question and darken the same in the corresponding circle in the OMR Answer sheet.
- Do not shade more than one circle for a question.
- The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle with Black / Blue Ball Point Pen, as it is not permitted to change or erase the answer once darkened.
- Use of Eraser or White Fluid on the Answer Sheet is not permissible as the answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to invalidation.
Convener TS EAMCET-III-2016
Download the Official Notification here – Click here