Palamuru University Degree 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem Notification Oct/Nov 2021
B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.B.A./ B.A.(L) (CBCS) Semester-I, III & V (Backlog) Examinations, October/November–2021 (2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19 ADMITTED BATCH)
It is hereby notified to all the eligible B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.B.A ./B.A.(L) (CBCS) Semester- I, III & V (Backlog) Examinations-2021 candidates of 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19 admitted batch under CBCS that the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of the examination application forms (EAF) is as follows and the detailed time table will be notified later.
Palamuru University Notification 2021
|Without late fee||With late fee of Rs.200/-|
|To Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.||02-11-2021||05-11-2021|
|To Colleges:1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to Registrar, Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/C No.620782589482. Preparation & Submission of E.A.F. Online||03-11-2021||06-11-2021|
|Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc., to the Exam Branch, P.U||08-11-2021|
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS
- The online EAF College logins will be closed on 06-11-2021 by 05.00 P.M.
- The late fee amount will be levied automatically in case the fee is not remitted to the Registrar, P.U. A/c and if forms are not submitted as per the above schedule.
- “Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of not eligible candidates to the Exam Branch. The results of not eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage, even if they have written the examination.”
- Principals of all UG colleges are informed that they should not direct students to the Examination Branch, P.U. for late fee after the due date
1. The detail of Examination fee schedule is enclosed.
2. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified later (Exams will be scheduled tentatively from 15-11-2021 onwards) .
3. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. These Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
a) Inform all the concerned candidates that the payment of examination fee & submission of application forms will not be entertained after the due date under any circumstances. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate will not be refunded adjusted/readjusted under any circumstances.
b) Note that the H.T No allotted to a candidate at the time of admission shall not be changed or allotted to another candidate, even if the first candidate has cancelled his/her admission.
4. The University has decided to accept the payment of Examination fee through Core Banking System from the Colleges under Palamuru University Jurisdiction. Under any Circumstances Cash / Demand drafts will not be accepted.
It is required to transfer the fee amount through RTGS/ NEFT for credit into “Registrar, Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/C No. 62078258948 (SBI, Ganesh Nagar Branch, Mahabubnagar IFSC Code “SBIN0016375”).
In case of any lapse for the banks for transfer of Exam fee, to The Registrar, Exam Fee fund account within the due date the college principal will be held responsible. 5. Application forms without late fee and with a late fee of Rs.200/- with all the requirements should reach the Examination Branch, P.U, on or before 08-11-2021 A penal fee @ Rs.1,000/- per faculty will be collected per day from the college on applications received after 08-11-2021
6. Consolidated fee receipt obtained from the SBI Bank may be submitted to the U.G Section, Examination Branch, P.U, where Receipts pertaining to B.A./ B.Com/ B.Sc./ B.B.A/ B.A(L) will be issued separately.
(In no case individual receipts submitted by students will be accepted). a. Fees Abstract one hard copy of the fee Abstract Prepared/ downloaded using the link provided at College Login. b. Nominal Rolls one hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates) generated, using the students online information System after due verification by the Principal. c. This notification is available on website www.palamuruuniversity.com
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here