Palamuru University Degree 1st Sem Notification March 2021 For Regular Exams
B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.B.A.(CBCS) Semester I (Regular) Examinations, March –2021
It is hereby notified to all the eligible B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A (CBCS) Semester-I (Regular) Examinations–2021 candidates under CBCS that the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of the examination application forms (EAF) is as follows and the detailed time table will be notified later.
Palamuru University Notification 2021
|Without late fee||With late fee of Rs.200/-||With late fee of Rs.500/-|
|To Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.||07-04-2021||12-04-2021||16-04-2021|
|To Colleges:1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to Registrar, Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/C No.620782589482. Preparation & Submission of E.A.F. Online||09-04-2021||15-04-2021||17-04-2021|
|Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc., to the Exam Branch, P.U||19-04-2021|
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS
- The online EAF College logins will be closed by 17-04-2021 by 05.00 P.M.
- The late fee amount will be levied automatically in case the fee is not remitted to the Registrar, P.U. A/c and if forms are not submitted as per the above schedule.
- “Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of not eligible candidates to the Exam Branch. The results of not eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage, even if they have written the examination.”
- Principals of all UG colleges are informed that they should not direct students to the Examination Branch, P.U. for late fee after the due date
1. Principals are instructed to submit the Examination application forms (EAF) of all the eligible candidates for I- Semester online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the Student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Qualifying Examination.
2. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached with the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
a) Inform all the concerned candidates that the payment of examination fee & submission of application forms will not be entertained after the due date under any circumstances. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate will not be refunded/adjusted under any circumstances.
b) Instruct the students to enclose the Xerox copies of the memorandum of marks of earlier examinations to verify eligibility.
c) Note that the H.T No. allotted to a candidate at the time of admission shall not be changed or allotted to another candidate, even if the first candidate has cancelled his/her admission.
d) Forward only the Examination application forms of the candidates who have put in required Percentage of attendance.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here (Revised)