Sathyabama University Admission 2020: SAEEE 2020 Admission Online Application form opened. The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch. / B.Des. , programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E/B.Tech./B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2020 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2020. On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is based on as per UGC Regulations.
|Issue of application forms ( Online )||18th October, 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application form||4th April, 2020|
|SAEEE 2020 Date of Examination||14th to 19th April, 2020|
|SAEEE 2020 Result||30th April, 2020|
|SAEEE 2020 Counselling for Admission||1st Week of May,2020|
SAEEE 2020 Admission Procedure
- Candidates are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission to a programme before applying for entrance examination.
- Based on 12th class syllabus, entrance examination will be conducted in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Entrance examination will be conducted only by computer based mode.
- Permitting a candidate to appear for the Entrance Examination-2020 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission.
- Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as SSLC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the Institution at the time of admission. If not, the admission will stand cancelled.
- After the admission, at a later point of time if any discrepancy or malpractice is noticed in the submitted documents, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled by the Institution.
Sathyabama University Online Application Form 2020
To apply for Entrance Examination-2020, the eligible candidate may choose any one of the following options:
- APPLICATION FORM (PHYSICAL MODE):
Eligible candidates can get the application form on payment of Rs. 650/- at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus.
Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter (candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and e-Mail ID) along with a demand draft for Rs. 650/- drawn in favour of SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, payable at Chennai. This request letter should reach on or before 4th April, 2020 to “The Co-ordinator, Entrance Examination-2020, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119”.
Filled in Data Sheet can be sent to “The coordinator, Entrance Examination-2020, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119” on or before 4th April, 2020.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is not responsible for the incomplete data given by the candidate in the datasheet. Candidates are advised to ensure that the Entrance Examination application form (Data Sheet) submitted is complete in all aspects
CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO RETAIN A PHOTO COPY OF THE FILLED IN DATA SHEET AND NOTE THE APPLICATION NUMBER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. APPLICATION NUMBER MUST BE REQUIRED TO TRACK YOUR APPLICATION AND TO BOOK THE SLOT FOR COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION.
SAEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March/April, 2020 or should be appearing for the same in March/April, 2020. The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st January, 2000.
In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March/April 2018 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- CANDIDATES PASSED IN COMPARTMENTAL CLASS / GRADE (OR) PASSED WITH ARREAR/S EITHER IN 10th CLASS OR IN 12th CLASS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION.
- NON RESIDENT INDIAN (NRI), DIPLOMA HOLDERS AND CANDIDATES OF FOREIGN ORIGIN NEED NOT APPEAR FOR THIS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
UG Programmes & Eligibility Criteria
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Duration|
|1||B.E – Aeronautical Engineering||4 years|
|2||B.E – Automobile Engineering|
|3||B.E – Civil Engineering|
|4||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering|
|5||B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|6||B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|7||B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|8||B.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|9||B.E – Mechatronics|
|10||B.E – Mechanical Engineering|
|11||B.Tech – Chemical Engineering|
|12||B.Tech – Information Technology|
|13||B.Tech – Biomedical|
|14||B.Tech – Biotechnology|
|15||B.Des – Bachelor of Design||4 years|
|16||B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
Eligibility Criteria for the above Programmes
|FOR ALL B.E. / B.Tech. PROGRAMMES|
|A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA..A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.|
|FOR B.Arch. PROGRAMME|
|A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 45% marks (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.|
|FOR B.Des. PROGRAMME|
|Passed 10+2 examination. Obtained at least 45% marks( 40 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination|