SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 Apply Online: Applications open for the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22. All the Eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 at youthforindia.org.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 – Apply Online @ youthforindia.org
A 13-Month Program In Rural Development: The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is offered to India’s brightest young minds as an opportunity to go live and work amongst rural communities to help solve pressing rural development challenges.
The fellowship attracts young leaders who experience a transformative leadership journey during the fellowship. By unlearning and imbuing the challenges of rural India, collaborating with NGO partners, fellows, and the local community, and then finally building and sustaining grassroots-level initiatives, they essentially go through the 4 phases: Unlearn, Collaborate, Build, Sustain.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must-
- be an Indian citizen, or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- be between 21 and 32 years of age on the day of commencement of the program, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989 and not later than 1st October 2000.
- have completed at least a Bachelor’s degree before the commencement of the program.
Note to OCI Candidates: In case you don’t possess an OCI card currently, please visit the website of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for OCI registration. As the process takes at least 1-3 months, we recommend that you apply for it as soon as you initiate your Fellowship application.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Apply Online (Application Process)
The application process typically commences in the first quarter of the year. Notifications and announcements about the status of the applications are shared on our website and social media platforms. For the batch of 2021-22, applications are open now.
The 3-stage Application Process of the SBI Youth for India Fellowship is as follows:
Stage-1 (Preliminary Application) Applicants can begin the first stage of the application process by sharing a few basic details in the preliminary application form. In this stage, the candidates are required to share their basic details like professional background, academic details, etc.
Stage-2 (Online Assessment) Upon the completion of the first stage, the selected applicant will be invited for the Online Assessment Stage, where they will be required to answer in-depth essay questions, which will give us a glimpse into the applicant’s world-views, perceptions and overall approach towards the fellowship.
Stage-3 (Personality Assessment & Interview.) To understand certain attitudinal aspects of the potential candidates, they will be required to take the personality assessment test. Post successful completion of this test, the candidates will be invited for an interaction with the Selection Board. The interviews also act as an avenue to closely interact with like-minded youth, SBI Youth for India Team, NGO stakeholders & our Alumni to understand the fellowship programme better.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 Last Date
- Last Date to Apply is 30th April, 2021.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Stipend/Salary
- A monthly allowance of 15000 INR for the duration of the programme to meet your living expenses.
- A monthly allowance of 1000 INR for the duration of the programme to meet your transport expenses.
- A dedicated provision for language support will be provided at the location.
- A readjustment allowance of 50000 INR upon successful & satisfactory completion of the fellowship.
- The cost of 3AC train fare from your residence to the project site location as well as expenses incurred on travelling for training programmes shall be covered.
- A health and personal accident insurance policy will also be provided.
- You will be assisted by the local NGO staff to find suitable accommodation with safety in mind.
- The partner NGO will also arrange for necessary support as and when required.
- An SBI Youth for India team member will be available for overall support & guidance.
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field.
- Access to the community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country.
The selected candidates of Stage -3 will be notified on a rolling basis during the application period via email and/or SMS. On confirmation, candidates will be sent the offer letter, specifying details of the programme, fellowship support and terms and conditions of the fellowship.