Bihar ANM Application Form 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), Bihar released a recruitment notification for 8853 Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) posts. The organization inviting applications from eligible aspirants. Candidates having suitable educational qualification for ANM posts can apply before 21st July 6PM. The SHSB Bihar is going to accept the applications from 1st July. To apply for the Bihar ANM posts, applicants need to be registered themselves with the Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC), otherwise, they are not allowed to apply. After registering with BNRC proceed to apply from SHSB Bihar portal, shsb25.azurewebsites.net. Before applying for the SHSB ANM posts refer the official notification to check the details of eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and other details. Also, the applicants can download SHSB Bihar ANM Official Notification PDF from the following article.
SHSB Bihar ANM Application Form 2021 – Apply Online For 8853 Posts Recruitment Notification
National Health Mission (NHM), is the central government organization released the notification for recruiting eligible aspirants in State Health Society Bihar. The NHM notification has been released for 8853 Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) posts. Candidates seeking to apply for the announced posts can apply from 1st July to 21st July 6 PM. Visit the SHSB portal, shsb25.azurewebsites.net. Before going to apply, candidates have to register themselves with the Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC). Candidates must have completed the Diploma (Two Years Full Times) in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) training course from a recognized ANM training institute. Applicants must be in the age limit of 18-37 years. The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the norms. Candidates seeking to apply for ANM Bihar posts have to register with BNRC and then apply through SHC portal, shsb25.azurewebsites.net. Also, applicants need to pay the prescribed application fee through online. The SHC is going to shortlist the candidates based on their performance in written test and interview rounds. Selected candidates will be recruited in the ANM/staff nurse posts in Bihar state with a good pay scale and intensives.
SHSB Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021 – Important Details
|Name of the organization||National Health Mission (NHM), Bihar|
|Recruiting Authority||State Health Society Bihar|
|Number of posts||8853|
|Name of the post||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)|
|Starting Date of application||1st July 2021|
|Last date to apply||21st July 2021 6pm|
|Initially Register with||Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC)|
SHSB Bihar NHM Vacancy Details 2021
|3||Economically Weaker Section||665|
|4||Economically Weaker Section (Female)||323|
|5||Most Backward Class||1088|
|6||Most Backward Class (Female)||597|
|8||Scheduled Caste (Female)||531|
|10||Backward Classes (Female)||314|
|12||Scheduled Tribe (Female)||20|
|13||Women of Backward Classes||284|
SHSB Bihar NHM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed the Diploma (Two Years Full Times) in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) training course from a recognized ANM training institute.
Requirement before applying
Before going to apply, candidates have to register themselves with the Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC).
Applicants must be in the age limit of 18-37 years. The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the norms.
|S. No.||Category||Maximum Age|
|1||For Unreserved/EWS candidates||37 Years|
|2||For Unreserved/EWS (Female)||40 Years|
|3||For Backward Classes/Most Backward Classes (Male & Female) candidates||40 Years|
|4||For SC/ST (Male & Female) Candidates||42 Years|
|5||For Divine Body applicant||Max 10 Years relaxation|
SHSB Bihar ANM Document Verification Process
Candidates need to carry the required copies of original and Xerox copies of below mentioned documents to the Document Verification round.
- Five passport size recent colour photograph
- Copy of online filled up applicant form
- Proof of date of birth (Matric pass certificate)
- Any of the Photo Identity proof (Aadhar and PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License/ Passport)
- All educational qualification mark sheet/ degrees (from X till last qualification).
- Cast certificate
- If the candidate is working in any government OR government PSU/ Organization NOC from the present organization.
- Copy of work experience certificate. (As in the absence of work experience certificate candidate will submit the joining letter and relieving letter/order and in case of serving employees, latest salary slip/certificate may be considered.)
- Handicapped certificate and other certificate [If applicable].
SHSB Bihar ANM Application Fee
Candidates who registered with the BNRC can apply for the ANM posts through online at SCH portal. While applying for the ANM posts, applicants have to pay the required application fee through online using any debit card/credit card/net banking process.
|1||For UR/ EWS/ BC/ MBC Candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 250/-|
|2||For SC/ ST (Bihar Domicile) candidates||Rs 250/-||Rs 250/-|
|3||For Divyangjan||Rs 250/-||Rs 250/-|
SHSB Bihar ANM Application Dates 2021
|1||Start date of online registration||July 1, 2021|
|2||Start date of payment of fees||July 1, 2021|
|3||Last date for online registration||July 21, 2021 – 06:00 PM|
|4||Last date of payment of fees||July 21, 2021 – 06:00 PM|
How to apply for SHSB Bihar ANM posts 2021?
- Initially register with the Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC).
- Then proceed to apply online at SCH Portal, shsb25.azurewebsites.net.
- Click on the official notification and go through all the details.
- Eligible candidates can fill up the application form with all required details and attach the scanned copies of required documents.
- After uploading the documents, pay the concerned application fee through online.
- Finally, check the application form thoroughly and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.