Sonu Sood Scholarship Apply Online APP: Actor Sonu Sood offering a great support for students who are financially underprivileged. Recently, Sonu Sood is doing a great social service for people who are having various troubles due to the COVID emergency. With his great humanity, Sonu Sood has started offering for financially weaker students.
Sonu Sood Scholarship Apply Online (Registration) – Sonu Sood Scholarship App
Sonu Sood Scholarship 2020 Apply application process has launched on 12th September. For More details about Sonu Sood Scholarship, please follow the below article.
The scholarship will be offered in the name his mother Saroj Sood. Under this scholarship scheme, student’s families who are getting an annual income of less than Rs 2 lakh per anum will be getting the scholarship.
Students having the eligibility to get this scholarship can apply at email@example.com from 12th September. The last date to apply for Saroj Sood Scholarship is 22nd September. Students who are pursuing the higher education like Engineerig, Medicine, AI, Robotics, Data Sceince, Journalism, and other courses can avail this scholarship. Saroj Sood Scholarship application form 2020 can be downloaded from the Sonu Sood Scholarship app. Students seeking to apply Sonu Sood Scholarship can check the details of eligibility criteria, application process, the amount that students are going to get, Online registration, and other information from this article.
Sonu Sood Scholarship – Important Details
|Name of Scholarship||Saroj Sood Scholarship|
|Introduced by||Indian Actor Sonu Sood|
|Initiated On||12th September 2020|
|Last date of Application||September 22, 2020 (10 days from September 12)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students belong to Poor Families|
|Award||Provide financial assistance to the poor students for higher Studies.|
|Application Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Applying Mode||Through Email Only|
The poster shows Sonu Sood surrounded by a plethora of courses covered under the scholarship scheme.
Saroj Sood Scholarship Benefits
The Saroj Sood Scholarship will be offered for the higher education students who are seeking to study despite their poor financial status. The Saroj Sood’s scholarship benefits include the following benefits.
- Course Fees
- Study Material
- Hostel accommodation and food
Students who meet the required eligibility criteria will be offered the Saroj Sood Scholarship.
Sonu Sood Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be resident of India
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than 2 Lakhs
- Only those candidates who have completed their class 12th can apply for the scholarship.
Documents Required to Apply Sonu Sood Scholarship
email@example.com Scholarship Apply Online Email
Students can apply the Sonu Sood Scholarship through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. While applying the scholarship, students must fill up all the details on the application form. And also students must attach the scanned copies of the following documents in PDF or JPG format along with the application form.
- 10th Marksheet & certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet & certificate
- Degree and Course Details
- Your Complete Address Proof
- University In which you want get Admission Details
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Family Status
- Your Achievements
- Any other relevant Information etc
Students seeking to get the financial assistance whose family’s income is less than Rs 2 lakh can apply for Sonu Sood Scholarship through email at email@example.com. Students seeking to pursue the higher education can apply for the scholarship. After the application process has been done, the details of the student will be verified by the team and the eligible candidates will be sanctioned the scholarship.
Type of Courses
MBBS, Agriculture, Law, MBA, Medicine, Engineering,
Hotel Management, Any Computer Degree,
Robotics and Automation, Cyber security, AI, and All other Courses
How to Apply Saroj Sood Scholarship Online Form Process, Email and App:
- Eligible aspirants who are seeking to pursue the higher education can apply the Soroj Sood Scholarship through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 22nd September.
- The eligible applicants need to send their applications through their personal Mail Account (Such as Gmail, Outlook, etc).
- Compose a mail with all the details of the applicant along with short note, and all the required scanned copies of documents.
- Send the application form with all enclosures through the personal mail ID of the Sonu Sood i.e. email@example.com.
Eligible aspirants who are seeking to pursue the higher education can apply the Soroj Sood Scholarship through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student’s whose family’s annual income is less than Rs 2 lakhs and students pursuing the higher education can apply the scholarship.
Eligible candidates can apply from 12th September to 22nd September 2020.