TCS NextStep Registration 2019 Process: Tata Consultancy Services NextStep provides the best platform to register with the organization to know the details of the openings. TCS NextStep is the special website for freshers, who can register with it to know the information about jobs and to apply for the jobs in TCS. TCS notifications regarding on campus/off campus jobs will be alerted for the registered candidates. So that the aspirants wishing to get TCS jobs can enroll with this site to check the TCS Off campus drive, and other notifications details. Candidates having the graduate degree such as B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech, BCS, or other educational qualification can register with the TSC NextStep.
TCS NextStep Registration 2019 Process (Tata Consultancy Services NextStep)
TCS NextStep Eligibility:
TCS NextStep is the exclusive portal for candidates seeking IT jobs. To enroll with this portal, aspirants must have the relevant educational qualification. For IT Jobs, aspirants must have an educational degree of Engineering, MCA, B.Tech and others and for BPS-Business process service jobs candidates require and educational qualification of MBA. For each job advertised, the educational qualification details will be clearly mentioned in the notification.
Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR) MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR) M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology|
|Percentage||60 % and above in Class X, XII, UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||up to 24 months for the valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||up to 3 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
Eligibility for BPS
|Specialization||Operations, Finance, Marketing, IT & Systems, HR|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Academic Criteria||60 % throughout (Xth to Degree)|
|Education Gap||up to two years allowed|
|Backlogs||Backlogs not allowed|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Register with TCS NextStep?
- Initially, go to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop or Next step TCS Android App)
- Choose your Industry IT or BPS
- Now, select your Application Type On Campus (CT) or Off Campus(DT)
- Candidates need to fill various details like degree, college name, E-Mail Id, and Mobile number, etc and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting your CT/DT Reference ID and password sent to your E-Mail ID
- Click on continue and enter your password and log in.
- In the left side, menu bar click on “Application Form” and submit Personal, Academic and Experience Details
- Candidates have to upload passport size photo and resume; Format allowed: Jpg, jpeg(Photo); .doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt(Resume)
- After submitting the Application Form Download the system generated application form and take a printout of it.
- Candidates need to carry the printout copy of the application form while going to the TCS on the campus selection process.
TCS Off Campus:
When the TCS issues any notification regarding the off-campus drives the registered candidates will receive the E-mail. Candidates can go through the notification and apply for the announced post by visiting the TCS NextStep portal. Candidates need to carry the application form, resume, and other needed documents to the interview round.
TCS NextStep Mobile App:
TCS NextStep Mobile app is also available on the Google Play Store for Android users. Using the mobile app, aspirants can register with the site, track their application states, and can check other related information. The TCS NextStep App is also accessible on the IOS platform. Candidates can get this app from the Apple iTunes website/App Store.
TCS NextStep App Features:
- TCS NextStep portal will send various alerts for registered aspirants. The alerts include notifications, interview details, and others. Aspirants can also check the application status.
- Candidates can check all the information about TCS in News through TCS Buzz.
- Applicants can track the status of their Application in a Timeline format, with a history of all actions taken along with upcoming action to perform.
- Users can download Hall-Tickets for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Processes, and choose your preferred location of the test.
- View and Download your Offer Letter, Joining Letters, select your preferred Stream of work and City in which you wish to work.
- View your downloaded documents at any time.
- TCS NextStep enables the candidates to communicate with various forums across the country.
- Reach out to us through calls and e-mails on our TCS helpline with a single tap on the screen, and can find the details of Application and recruitment related queries.