TCS Off Campus for batch 2018 & 2019: TCS Invited online Applications for OFF Campus Phase 2 foor 2019 & 2018 pass outs. All the Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23rd August 2019 at www.tcs.com
TCS Off Campus for batch 2018 & 2019 – Apply Online @ tcs.com
|REGISTRATION START DATE||30th July 2019|
|REGISTRATION END DATE||23rd August 2019|
|HALL TICKET ISSUE DATE||29th August 2019|
|ONLINE TEST||01st September 2019|
|INTERVIEWS||10th September onwards|
Register Now: TCS NextStep
About TCS Off-Campus – Phase II for batch 2018 & 19
The objective of TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR.
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
The Off Campus Drive is applicable to all Engineering Graduates from the Batch of 2018 & 2019. It is mandatory to click on ‘Apply For Drive’ & to Choose your Test Center.
Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT).
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
|Coding||1 Problem Statement||30|
- Full Time Graduates from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA – 2018 & 2019.
- Eligible Streams from UG / PG – All Engineering Streams.
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc – MCA with B.Sc/ BCA / B.Com / BA ( with Maths / Statistics )
- % Criteria – 60% throughout Academics in X/ XII / UG /Diploma / PG
- Extended Education – Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Students who have done their Schooling from NIOS are Eligible.
TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.