Telangana 10th class 2017 Hall ticket Download : Telangana State Board of Secondary Education has conducted the 10h class exams on the March 2017. Now all those candidates are looking for March 2017 exam hall ticket then don’t you want to be tensed because TS Education Board had published the online Hall tickets for SSC/ Class 10th 2017 March annual Examination 2017 on the official website. Here we have given direct link to download the SSC hall ticket.
Also Check : Telangana 10th Class Results 2017
Telangana 10th class 2017 Hall ticket Download – TS SSC Public Exam Halltickets
TS 10th hall tickets March 2017 is so much valuable for all those candidates those who required to try last examinations of SSC Year 2016-17 because without examination hall ticket a scholar won’t be approved to enter in the examination Centre of Government School as across all over Telangana State, India. Now if you were in search of examination hall ticket then you are on very right page, because here you might accessible the hall ticket by direct link for BSE Telangana SSC hall tickets 2017 in the simple way. More than Lacs plus students are prepared to effort for SSC Examination 2017 to get the good marks. They all will require working very hard to get best grades in the TS SSC Exams 2017. Aspirants desire to download SSC Call Letter 2017 because there are so lots of significant particulars about Exams printed on the Admit Card 2017.
Details of Telangana/TS 10th or SSC Class Hall Ticket Details :
Name of the Organisation: Board of Secondary Education Telangana (BSET)
Official website: www.bsetelangana.org
Examination Date: March 2017
Name of the Category: Admit Card or Hall Tickets
Name of the Exam: Telangana 10th Class Exam.
Status of Hall Ticket: Released
How to Download the Telangana SSC or 10th Class Hall Tickets March 2017 ?
- Go to official website of “bsetelangana.org” or Direct link given below.
- Find for TS 10th class hall tickets/ admit cards link.
- Enter the necessary particulars (Hall ticket number, Date of birth)
- Then hall Tickets appeared for particular exams.
- Download the admit cards and save it for future use.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
SECOND LANG : HIN – HINDI; TEL – TELEGU; SPL.ENG – SPECIAL ENGLISH
FIRST LANG : TEL – TELEGU ; HIN – HINDI ; TAM – TAMIL ; KAN – KANNADA ; MAR – MARATHI ; URD – URDU ; ORI – ORIYA ; ARA – ARABIC ;PER – PERSIAN ; SAN – SANSKRIT