TN TRB CI Notification 2019: Tamil nadu teachers recruitment board released the Computer instructor vacancies of 814 and those who are intersted for these posts can register according to eligibility details mentioned below. Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates up to 05:00 PM on 10.04.2019 for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre) in School Education department for the year 2018-2019.
TN TRB Computer Instructors Notification 2019 Apply Online – 814 Grade 1 Posts Application form
Important Dates & Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service|
|Name of the Post||Computer Instructors Grade-I|
|Date of Notification||01.03.2019|
|Date of Commencement of application through online mode||20.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of application through online mode||10.04.2019|
|Date of Online Computer Based Examination||Will be announced later|
- Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
i) Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution. (OR)
ii) Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from NCTE recognized institution in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Form of application for recognition, the time limit of submission of application, determination of norms and standards for recognition of teacher education programmes and permission to start new course of training) Regulations, 2002 notified on 13.11.2002 and National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 notified on 10.12.2007. (OR)
iii) Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed., from any NCTE recognized. For more details see the Notification below.
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.250/-.
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for TN TRB Computer Instructor Posts Online?
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
TN TRB CI Application Form 2019 Apply online – Link Available Now