TN TRB Notification 2019: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) released the recruitment notification for 2144 Post Graduate Assistant, Physical Education Director Grade I Posts. The organization accepts applications from eligible aspirants from 24th June to 15th July 2019. Candidates can visit the online portal of TN TRB, trb.tn.nic.in and can apply for the announced posts through online. Candidates can refer all the details from TN TRB PG Assistant Notification 2019 PDF from the TN TRB portal for more details. The organization rolled out the notification on 12th June. By downloading the official notification, candidates can check all the details of eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and various other details.
TN TRB PG Assistant Notification 2019 Apply Online – 2144 Posts Application Form Registration
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) is the state government organization that releases various notifications every year. The board recently announced a notification for 2144 Post Graduate Assistant, Physical Education Director Grade I Posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can utilize the opportunity and apply for TN TRB Assistant posts. Check the details of eligibility criteria, selection process, the application process, and other details from the following. Candidates can check the brief information from this article and go through the official notification attached below to check the clear information.
TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Important Details:
|Name of an Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Notification Name||TN TRB PG Assistant Notification 2019|
|Notification Release Date||12th June 2019|
|Job Role||(i) PG Assistant Teachers; (ii) Physical Education Directors Grade-I|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Dates||24th June to 15th July 2019|
TN TRB PG Assistant, Physical Education Director Grade I Vacancy Details:
|2||School Education Department: PWD Vacancies||134|
|3||School Education Department:
|4||School Education Department:
|5||School Education Department:
Current Vacancies in Minority Medium Subjects
TN TRB Eligibility Criteria
For Postgraduate Assistant Posts
Candidates should have the following educational qualification to apply for PG Assistant posts.
- Postgraduate Degree with at least 50% of pass percentage from any recognized university.
- And also, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
For Physical Education Director Posts
Candidates should have the following educational qualification to apply for PED posts.
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education.
- Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks as per National Council for Teacher Education.
Applicant’s age should not exceed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Candidates have to qualify the following rounds to get shortlisted for the PG Assistant and PED posts.
- Computer Based Test
- Certificate Verification
Selected aspirants will be appointed in the announced posts in Tamil Nadu state with a pay scale of (Rs.36900 – 116600) (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of Rs.36900.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all the candidates except SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
The application fee should be paid through online using any debit/credit cards.
How to apply for TNTRB PG Assistant Posts?
- Visit the official website, trb.tn.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the PG Assistant Notification 2019 PDF and go through the detailed information from it.
- Go through all the clear information from it and click on apply online button.
- Candidates must enter the login credentials and register with the portal initially.
- After that fill up the application form with required details.
- Attach the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online using any debit/credit cards.
- Finally, check all the details clearly once before click on submit button.
- Take the printout of the application acknowledgment after applying.
Tamil Nadu TRB PG Assistant, PED Grade I posts – Apply Online link on 24th June