TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released the notification for Group 1 posts such as Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner, and other posts. Aspirants who are waiting for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 can check the complete details by downloading the TNPSC Group 1 Official Notification 2020 PDF from the official website, tnpsc.gov.in. The application process is going to be started from 20th January for the TNPSC Group 1 posts 2020. And the last date to apply for TNPSC Group 1 posts is 19th February 2020. Aspirants interested to check various details such as TNPSC Group 1 eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, selection process, and other details from this article.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 (Released) – Apply Online Tamil Nadu Group I Services Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the state government authority that releases various recruitment notifications based on the requirement. The most awaited TNPSC Group 1 notification 2020 has been rolled out by the organization. TNPSC Group 1 notification 2020 has been released for 134 posts (Tentative) include, Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner, and other posts. Candidates having the educational qualification of Graduate Degree from any of the recognized university in Tamil Nadu can apply for the announced posts. Also, applicants must have the Tamil Speaking knowledge. Applicants between the age limit of 21 to 32 years can apply for TNPSC Group 1 posts 2020. Candidates belongs to reservation category will get the age relaxation benefits as per the norms. Check the official notification clearly to check the age relaxation details. Candidates will be selected through the preliminary examination, mains examination, and interview rounds. Selected candidates will get a good pay scale. Aspirants seeking to check more details of TNPSC Group 1 recruitment 2020 can go through this article for more details.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 – Important Details
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Names||Group 1 posts (Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner, and other posts)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||69|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|starting date of online application||20th January 2020|
|closing date to apply||19th February 2020|
|TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam date||5th April 2020|
TNPSC Group 1 Technical Posts 2020
- Assistant Engineer
- Industrial Promotion Officer
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Director of Legal Metrology
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies 2020 [Non-Technical Posts]
- District Employment Officer (Employment Service)
- District Tribal Welfare Officer (Tribal Welfare Service)
- Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade II (Medical and Health Services)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police, Category-II (Police Service)
- Deputy Collector [Civil Services, (Executive Branch)]
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Services)
- Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies (Cooperative Service)
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- Regional Transport Officer (Transport Service)
- District Registrars (Registration Services)
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men) (Jails Service)
- Divisional Fire Officer (Fire Service)
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour (Labour Service)
- District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Service)
- Assistant Excise Superintendent (Excise Service)
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officers including Assistant Director (Backward Classes Welfare Service)
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service)
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II (Municipal Administrative Service)
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasuries and Accounts Service)
- Assistant Audit Officer (State Audit Service)
TNPSC Group 1 eligibility criteria
Candidates having the educational qualification of Graduate Degree from any of the recognized universities in Tamil Nadu can apply for the announced posts. Also, applicants must have the Tamil Speaking knowledge.
Applicants between the age limit of 21 to 32 years can apply for TNPSC Group 1 posts 2020. Candidates belong to the reservation category will get the age relaxation benefits as per the norms.
For Deputy Superintendent of Police and District Officer vacancy, the candidates should meet the specific physical qualifications.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Technical Posts Pay Scale
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: Rs. 15,280-40,510/-
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: Rs. 25,600-50,560/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 19,050-45,850/-
- Industrial Promotion Officer: Rs. 16,150-42,590/-
TNPSC Group I Non-Technical Posts Salary
- District Panchayat Officer: Rs. 19,050-45,850/-
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies: Rs. 18,030-43,630/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails: Rs. 19,050-45,850/-
- District Registrar: Rs. 21,820-48,120/-
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II: Rs. 16,150-42,590/-
- Deputy Collector: Rs. 27,000-51,760/-
- District Social Welfare Officer: Rs. 18,030-43,630/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category- II: Rs. 20,680-46,960/-
- Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade-II: Rs. 16,150-42,590/-
- District Employment Officer: Rs. 18,030-43,630/-
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: 16,150-42,590/-
- Commercial Tax Officer: Rs. 20,680-46,960/-
- Assistant Audit Officer: Rs. 16,150-42,590/-
- Regional Transport Officer: Rs. 19,050-45,850/-
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer: Rs. 16,150-42,590/-
TNPSC Group I Application Fee Details
- One time Registration: Rs. 150/-
- Examination fee: Rs. 100/-
The TNPSC Group 1 Application fee can be paid through online or offline.
SBI Online Fee Payment: Candidates have to pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
SBI Offline Fee Payment: Candidates have to download the payslip and deposit the fee by cash at nearby SBI bank branches.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Syllabus
TN PSC Group 1 Preliminary Syllabus
- General Studies (150 questions)
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (50 questions)
Tamil Nadu Group I Main Exam Syllabus
- General Studies
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||Duration||Maximum marks||Number of questions|
|General Studies (degree standard)||3 hours||300||150 items|
Aptitude & Mental Ability|
Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)
TNPSC Group 1 Mains exam pattern 2020
|S.N||Exam Type||Paper||Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type||Paper-I||3 Hours for each Paper||250|
|Interview & Records||100|
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern and Overview
- TNPSC group 1 prelims exam carries 300 marks for 200 objective type questions.
- Prelims is an objective paper and qualifying nature only.
- TNPSC will select candidates to main exam in the ration of 1:50.
- TNPSC group 1 mains exam carries 3 descriptive papers for 250 marks each.
- There will be no negative marks in both the prelims and main exams.
- In each stage, applicant should qualify to give interview and it carries 100 marks.
TNPSC Group 1 Reference Books
- Indian Polity by Lakshi Kanth
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
- Objective Arithmetic by R. S. Agarwal
- Prof. J. Dharmarajan’s Tamilnadu History
- Pratiyogita Durban’s Indian Economy & Ramesh Singh’s Indian Economy Book
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- India Year Book by Government of India
- K.Venkadesan. India Freedom Struggle
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification Release Date||20th January 2020|
|Online Application Starting date||20th January 2020|
|Online Application Ending date||19th February 2020|
|Prelims Exam date 2020||5th April 2020|
|TN Group 1 Prelims Result date 2020||May 2020|
|Main Written Exam date 2020||July 2020|
|TNPSC Gr I Main Written Exam Result Release date||August 2020|
|Oral Test Date||First Week of September 2020|
|Counseling and final Result release date||Last Week of November 2020|
How to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Posts 2020
- Visit TNPSC Official portal, tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on Group 1 Notification 2020 and go through all the details clearly before proceeding to apply.
- After that, click on ‘Apply’ button to apply for the assistant professor posts. Only online mode of application is available.
- Applicants have to register with the TNPSC portal with all the necessary details such as name, valid mobile number, valid email id for correspondence, and other prescribed details.
- After that select the subject for which you are applying for.
- Fill up the application form with all the correct details. Attach all the required documents listed over there.
- Also, attach the scanned photo and signature at the specified place.
Dimensions 165 x 123 pixels (preferred).
Image file size should be below 50 KB.
Image file should be JPG or GIF format
Dimensions 80 x 125 pixels (preferred).
Image file size should be below 20 KB.
Image file should be JPG or GIF format.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online/offline modes.
- Finally, check once whether all the details filled correctly or not. Also, check the uploaded documents.
- And click on ‘Submit’ button.
- That’s it! The application procedure is done. Aspirants will be received an acknowledgment of application to their email.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe for further usage.
- 1 TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 (Released) – Apply Online Tamil Nadu Group I Services Posts
- 1.1 TNPSC Group 1 eligibility criteria
- 1.2 Selection Process
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Technical Posts Pay Scale
- 1.4 TNPSC Group I Non-Technical Posts Salary
- 1.5 TNPSC Group I Application Fee Details
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Syllabus
- 1.7 TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.8 TNPSC Group 1 Mains exam pattern 2020
- 1.9 TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern and Overview
- 1.10 TNPSC Group 1 Reference Books
- 1.11 TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 – Important Dates
- 1.12 How to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Posts 2020