TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released the Group 4 notification 2019 for recuritment of 6491 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online for TNPSC Group IV Posts by using Application form Registration at tnpscexams.in or tspsc.gov.in.
All the hopefuls waiting for TNPSC Group IV notification 2019 can download it from the TNPSC website, tnpsc.gov.in and go through the notification clearly to check all the details. The Employment News newspaper published the TNPSC notification and as per the notification Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE) IV will be conducted on 1st September 2019. The application process will start from 14th June and the last date to apply for TNPSC Group IV is 14th July. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Group IV posts in between the announced dates. Before applying for TNPSC Group IV jobs 2019, candidates can go through the official notification to check the details of eligibility criteria, the application process, and other details from it. Also, the aspirants can go through the brief details of TNPSC Group 4 notification 2019 from the following article.
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2019 – 6491 Posts Application Form Registration @ tnpscexams.in
Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV) Applications are invited only through online mode up to 14.07.2019 for the years 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 for the Direct Recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service and Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the Tamil Nadu state’s functional authority that recruits manpower for various associated organizations of it. Annually the organization releases notifications for various posts. TNPSC releases various notifications for Group I, Group II, Group III, and Group IV posts every year. Candidates seeking to get state government jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply for TNPSC jobs as per the application dates. TNPSC shortlists the candidates on the basis of their performance in the preliminary examination, mains examination, and interview rounds. Candidates qualifying all the rounds with good merit will be appointed in Tamil Nadu state government jobs.
Also Check: TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2019
TNPSC Group IV Notification 2019 – Important Details:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Category||Group IV Recruitment Notification 2019|
|Number of Posts||6491|
|Application Starting Date||14th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||14th July 2019|
|Exam Date||1st September, 2019|
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies List 2019 (6491 Posts)
|Name of the Post and Post Code No.||Name of the Service and Service Code No.||Number of vacancies (Approximate)||Scale of pay|
|1.||Village Administrative Officer|
(Post Code 2025)
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service|
(Service Code. 050)
|397 (including 4 carried forward vacancies)||Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-|
(Non – Security) (Post Code: 2600)
Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Service Code. 006)
|2688 (including 23 carried forward vacancies)|
(Post Code: 2400)
|4.||Bill Collector, Grade-I|
(Post Code: 2500)
(Post Code: 2800)
|Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (Service Code. 006)||509 (including 1 carried forward vacancy)|
(Post Code: 2900
(Post Code: 2200)
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service / Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service (Service Code. 006)||1901|
(including 59 carried forward vacancies)
(Post Code: 2300)
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Service Code. 006)||784 (including 221 carried forward vacancies)|| |
Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
TNPSC Group 4 IMPORTANT DATES:
|a.||Date of Notification||14.06.2019|
|b.||Last date for submission of Online application||14.07.2019|
|c.||Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank) or Post|
|d.||Date and Time of Written Examination||01.09.2019 FN||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M|
TNPSC Group IV Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have the minimum educational qualification of a graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university/board. Candidates seeking to apply for CCSE IV can check the clear details from the official notification.
Applicants can check the age limit details from TNPSC Group IV Notification.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification. After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
TNPSC Group 4 Scheme of Examination (Objective Type) (OMR Method)
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection (All Communities)|
|Single Paper (S.S.L.C Std.)|
General Studies (75 items)
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items)
General Tamil / General English (100 items)
(Total = 200 items)
TNPSC Group IV Exam Date 2019
The organization is expected to conduct the Common Civil Services Examination IV on 1st September 2019.
Registration & Examination Fee
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. (The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.)
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
(i)Applicants who have already registered in One -Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
(ii) Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the Registration fee of Rs.150/-, it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 posts 2019
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through online on TNPSC official website, tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee through online using any debit/credit cards. Candidates can apply from 14th June to 14th July 2019.
Download TNPSC Group 4 Offiical Notification 2019 PDF – Available Now
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2019 For Apply Online (Started)
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2) One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4) Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5) Applicant should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8) Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9)All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Applicant, Educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination, Government employee, etc., will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the submission of online application. Once an application is submitted no further request for change of details will be entertained.