TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) released the notification for 309 Sub-inspector technical vacancies. Candidates having the suitable educational qualification and physical standards can apply during the application dates. The Tamil Nadu SI application process will be starting from 11th July and ends by 10th August. Interested and eligible candidates can apply during these dates through online at tnusrbonline.org. aspirants seeking to apply for Tamil Nadu Police SI posts can check the details of eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale and other details from the following.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 for 309 Posts – Apply Online For Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is the state level department that works for the various functionalities. Annually the department releases various notifications to hire the suitable candidates into various designations. It recruits the candidates by conducting various tests based on the recruitment. This year the Tamil Nadu Police SI notification was released for 309 posts. Candidates wishing to become Sub-inspector in the state of Tamil Nadu can apply for announced posts from 11th July to 12th August. Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification for any Graduate Degree. And the age limit of the applicants must be between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be allowed as per norms. Other details such as selection criteria pay scale etc was listed below for the reference of aspirants.
TNUSRB SI (Technical) Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
|Name of The Recruitment Board
|Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
|Sub Inspector (SI) Technical
|Total number of posts
|Application Form Starting Date
|11th July 2018
|Application Form Closing Date
|10th August 2018
TN Police SI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Direct Link
Required educational qualification to apply for Tamil Nadu Police SI posts is minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu. OR
Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification of Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
- The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018.
- The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
- A degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
- Applicants must have pursued Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Candidates must be in between the Minimum Age limit of 20 years and the Maximum Age limit of 28 years. Reservation category candidates will get relaxation as per norms.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Certificates Verification
- Selected candidates will get Salary Range for these TN Police SI Posts is Rs.36900 – 116600/-
- Rs.500 to be paid towards the application fee.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board SI posts
Candidates having the suitable educational qualification can apply through online @ tnusrbonline.org from 11th July to 12th August. To apply for the announced posts, candidates can find the TN Sub-Inspector Online Application form on TNUSRB website.