TNUSRB SI Notification 2019 Apply Online: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) released the recruitment notification for 969 Sub Inspector (SI) – Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police Department posts. The TNUSRB SI Notification has been rolled out on 8th March and the application process is going to start from 20th March. And the last date to fill the online application form is 19th April. Interested aspirants having suitable eligibility standards can apply soon through TNUSRB Official website, tnusrbonline.org. Candidates wishing to apply for TNUSRB SI posts can check the details of eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and other details from the following article.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 969 Tamil Nadu SI Posts @ tnusrbonline.org
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) releases various notifications every year. It recruits suitable personnel into various government jobs based on the requirement. The TNUSRB released the notification for 969 Sub Inspector (SI) – Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police Department posts on 8th March. Candidates waiting for TNUSRB SI Notification can apply for announced posts within the stipulated dates. The eligibility criteria are different from post to post. Interested aspirants can check the eligibility criteria from the following brief details section. Candidates will be shortlisted through Computer-based written Examination, Personal Interview, Physical Measurement Test, and Special Marks. Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.36,900/ – to Rs.1,16,600/- per month.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (SI) – Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police Department|
|No. of Vacancies||969 Posts|
|Advertisement Date||08th March 2019|
|Application Starting Date||20th March 2019|
|Application Closing Date||19th April 2019|
|Category Of The Job||Defense Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNUSRB SI Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicants must hold a degree in Science from any University/ Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) within 2 years of joining the service.
Candidate’s age limit must be,
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years as on 01-07-2019
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||20 — 28 years (As on 01-07-2019)|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community||30 years|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||33 years|
|Destitute Widow||35 years|
|Police Departmental candidates||45 years|
Candidates will be selected through the following rounds.
- Computer-based written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Physical Measurement Test
- Special Marks
Required Physical Standards
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/ DNC||Minimum 163 cms||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms||Minimum 152 cms|
|Normal Expansion||Minimum 80 cms|
Minimum 5 cms
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.36,900/ – to Rs.1,16,600/- per month. Go through the TNUSRB SI official notification to know more details.
- Exam Fee: Rs.500/-
- If the Candidates applying for both General & Departmental Quota then they have to pay a sum of Rs.1000/-
How to Apply TNUSRB SI Posts Online 2019
- Visit the Official website, tnusrbonline.org
- Search for the Notifications Corner and find the TNUSRB SI Notification 2019
- The advertisement will be opened in a PDF file format.
- Go through the notification keenly
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Complete application fee payment procedure through online.
- Verify filled form and submit it before the due date.
- Now finally, take print out of filled form for further reference.