TOSS Students Promoted: Telangana Open School Society cancels SSC, Inter Exams
School Education Department – COVID-19 pandemic – Permission to the Director, TOSS, to take necessary steps as per the resolution of the Committee constituted in the matter for declaring the results of SSC & Intermediate Telangana Open School Society, Hyderabad, who are eligible to appear TOSS Public Examinations April/May, 2020 as Passed – orders-issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.45, Gen. Administration (COVID) Department, dt:22.03.2020
2. G.O.Ms.No.72/Gen. Administration (COVID) Department, dt:31.05.2020
3. Letter No.74/D2/TOSS/SSC&Inter/July/2020, dt:14.07.2020
4. Resolutions of the committee, dt:16.07.2020. 5. From the Director, TOSS, Hyderabad, Rc.No.74/D2/ TOSS/ SSC&INTER/ APRIL/ MAY,2020, dt.22.07.2020.
In the reference 1st & 2nd above, Government of Telangana, imposed a state -wide lockdown from 22.03.2020 onwards to prevent & contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, Eight(08) members Committee was constituted to give suggestion & modalities to declare the results of TOSS SSC & Intermediate candidates Apri/May, 2020 without conducting the Public Examinations.
3. The committee met on 16.07.2020, and unanimously resolved as follows:
i. The candidates of SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations April/May, 2020 who have registered and eligible to appear TOSS Public Examinations April/May, 2020 may be declared as Pass in the subject/s, by awarding minimum 35% qualifying marks in each subject.
ii. The Science/Vocational candidates of SSC and Intermediate may be declared as Pass by awarding 35% qualifying marks in the subject/s.
iii. All the candidates who have registered & eligible to appear for Additional Subject including Practical subjects in SSC & Intermediate may also be awarded minimum 35% and may be declared as Pass.
iv. The candidates who wish to improve the marks awarded (Minimum qualifying 35% marks) for April, 2020, may be permitted to appear immediate subsequent Public Examinations of TOSS, whenever conducted subject to the conditions of improvement rules of TOSS.
4. In the reference 5th cited, the Director, TOSS, has requested to permit him to declare as pass all the candidates of SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations April/May, 2020, who have registered and eligible to appear TOSS Public Examinations April/May, 2020, as per resolution of the Committee in the reference 4th read above.
5. Government after careful Examination of the entire matter, hereby permit the Director of Telangana Open School Society, Hyderabad to take necessary steps to declare as pass all the candidates of SSC & Intermediate as per the resolution of the committee constituted in the reference 3rd read above.