TS CPGCET 2019 Notification: Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree / Intermediate for entrance tests and admission into various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes (M.A., M.Sc., MBA) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20.
TS CPGCET 2019 Notification – Apply Online Application, Exam Dates @ tscpget.com
A state level Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) – 2019 are being conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various P.G (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc;) courses, P.G. Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated Programmes ( M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities for the Academic year 2019-2020.
The Entrance test will be conducted online through Computer Based Test (CBT). For further details, go through the Information Brochure available in the websites: www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in or http://tscpget.com.
Registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.800/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.400/- for all categories. The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking). For submission of online application, visit the above websites.
TS CPGCET 2019 Important Dates:
|Date of commencement of online registration &|
submission of applications
|Last date for submitting the online application||30.05.2019|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-||08.06.2019|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.2000/-||11.06.2019|
|Commencement of Entrance tests tentatively from||14th to 26th of June,|
Syllabus for CPGET- 2019:
The syllabus for Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests – 2019 will be made available in the websites : www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in
Examination Pattern of CPGET – 2019
1. The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration. Except in M.P.Ed. Entrance test, the question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks.
2. For M.P.Ed., the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective questions for 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the Sports achievements of the candidates during the last three years. A table showing the incentive marks for sports achievements at different levels is given in Annexure-V. The decision of the Department of Physical Education, OU will be final and binding in awarding the incentive marks for sports achievements.
3. The entrance test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items. The items will be framed only from the syllabus of entrance test.
4. Pattern of Entrance Test for Admission into M.Sc. Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics and Microbiology is as follows. Candidates have to appear for a common entrance test, namely BCESFSG&M comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part-B (One of the optional studied at B.Sc. level among the optional subjects: Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology and Biochemistry) for 60 Marks. Pattern of Entrance Test for Admissions into M.Sc.Bio-Technology comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 marks) and part-B (Bio Technology for 60 Marks).
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahan University