TS EAMCET Bipc Counselling Dates 2019: The eligible and qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2019 (Bi.P.C Stream) desirous of seeking admission into B Pharmacy, Pharm D and Bio-Technology Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below. For details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
TS EAMCET Bipc Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise, Slot Booking, Options Entry
WHO CAN APPLY:
Candidates who had qualified in TS EAMCET-2019 (Bi.P.C Stream) and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
ATTENTION TO NOT QUALIFIED NOT APPEARED TSEAMCET -2019 (Bi.P.C) MINORITY CANDIDATES :
Minority candidates (Muslim / Christian) who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET -2019 (Bi.P.C Stream) and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination to consider them for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TSEAMCET-2019 (Bi.P.C Stream) in final phase of counselling. However, these candidates are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement Scheme. For procedure to apply to this category please visit the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
TS EAMCET Bipc Counselling Schedule 2019
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.|| |
Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates
Exercising Options after Certificate Verification
|4||Freezing of options||04-08-2019|
|5||Provisional Allotment of seats||06-08-2019|
Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate shall be an Indian Nation
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-201
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-201
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2019 (Bi.P.C) and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admission
- Government of Telangana Higher Education (TE) Department has accorded approval for exemption from Bridge Course in Mathematics and study of mathematics as compulsory subject in qualifying examination (10+2) for admission into B.Tech (Bio-Technology). Therefore all eligible candidates are permitted to exercise the option for admission into B.Tech (Bio-Technology) cours
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
- Visit website https://tseamcetb.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2019 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Mem
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Add Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of R 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
- All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificate.
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person.
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of certificate verification :
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TS EAMCET -2019 Rank Card.
- TS EAMCET -2019 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2019 by competent authority, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TS EAMCET -2019 Examination.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Numb All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
- Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district cod This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website
- Do not share the password with other
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority.
- The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled date
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 06-08-2019 and will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcetb.nic.in .
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee payment from their own Bank Account In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
- After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases if any, Tuition Fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned b