TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 Dates Rank Wise, Online Apply Procedure, Certificate verification, Colleges web option entry instructions available at tseamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check telangana eamcet mpc, bipc web counselling schedule here.
The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET 2017 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counselings process comprising of certificate verification commences from 12-06-2017 and exercising of options from 16-06-2017. For complete details and schedule, refer the detailed notification placed on the website and check from Below.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 Dates, Schedule Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ tseamcet.nic.in
Telangana EAMCET Counselling schedule 2017: The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2017 (M.P.C STREAM) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given here under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in.
TS EAMCET Mock Counselling 2017
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017 – Official
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification||12th June – 21st June, 2017|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||16th June – 22nd June, 2017|
|3.||Change in Options||22nd, 23rd June|
|4.||TS EAMCET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||28th June 2017|
|5.||Engineering Colleges/ Classes Starts from||3rd July 2017|
- TS EAMCET 2017 :: Detailed Notification for Options exercise
- Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/BC/SC/Minority Candidates Annexure I
- Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST Candidates Annexure II
TS EAMCET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TS EAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- TS EAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhaar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
a. PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
b. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
c. NCC & Sports- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
d. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
e. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). (At the Time of Certificate Verification)
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
3. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) ONLY AT Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS – REPORTING TIME 09.00 A.M. ON EVERY DAY
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped.
NCC- National Cadet Cops.
Sports- Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation Category Certificates.
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE (FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY)
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with **.
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME AS INDICATED IN THE ANNEXURE I AND ANNEXURE II
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSEAMCET -2017 who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in on 28-06-2017 after 8:00 P.M
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II.
3. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
4. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref.No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)/17504- 19512, dt: 30/07/2015 has approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for Admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
5. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.