TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise, Online Apply Procedure, Required Certificate verification, Colleges web option entry instructions, Pay Processing Fee Online are available at tseamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check telangana eamcet mpc web counselling schedule here.
The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET 2018 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the 2nd phase web counselings process comprising of certificate verification commences from 06-07-2018. Minority candidates who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET 2018, but passed and secured required percentage of marks in qualifying examination can also attend for counselling to consider them for admission into minority colleges in leftover vacancies. For detailed notification visit website: tseamcet.nic.in and also available below.
TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise, Required certificates, Pay Processing Fee Online @ tseamcet.nic.in
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2018 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centers mentioned in Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID for the left over seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in.
WHO CAN APPLY:
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2018 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- And any other eligible candidates.
Telangana EAMCET 2018 (MPC Stream) 2nd Phase Counselling Dates:
|1||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in Phase I||06-07-2018|
|2||Certificate Verification those who are not verified earlier in all designated Help Line Centers mentioned in the Annexure –I (from Rank 1 to Last)||07-07-2018|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||07-07-2018|
|4||Freezing of options||10-07-2018|
|5||Allotment of seats and allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in||12-07-2018|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website||12-07-2018|
|7||Reporting at allotted college||13-07-2018|
|8||Commencement of Class Work||16-07-2018|
- Pay Processing Fee Online Link : Click Here
- TSEAMCET – 2018 :: Second Detailed Notification
- Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification – Annexure I
- Schedule for Centralised Certificate Verification for NCC/ CAP/PH/Anglo Indian – Annexure II
- Last Rank Status :: TS EAMCET 2017
NOTE: 1. Options given in the Phase-I will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise option once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment.
4. The candidates those who are not verified certificates in the Phase I have to attended for Certificate Verification in any nearest designated Help Line Center given in the Annexure I on the scheduled date.
5. The special category candidates (NCC/CAP/PH/ Anglo-Indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only on the scheduled date.
6. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates Registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
ATTENTION TO NOT QUALIFIED NOT APPEARED TSEAMCET -2018 MINORITY CANDIDATES :
Minority candidates (Muslim / Christian) who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET -2018 (M.P.C Stream) and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination to consider them for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TSEAMCET-2018 (M.P.C Stream).However, these candidates are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement Scheme. For procedure to apply to this category please visit the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
(THOSE WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED IN PHASE I)
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
|CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION[ Ranks called]|
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC and Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad)
|REPORTIN G TIME||RANKS CALLED|
PH (V), PH(H) & PH (O)
ANGLO – INDIAN
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped.
PH – (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped.
NCC- National Cadet Corps.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. (for PH,CAP, NCC, Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2018 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2018 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
- The candidates who did not pay processing fee during first phase counselling has to pay now.
- Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2018 Hall Ticket.
Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / NetBanking) beforeattending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
- Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TS EAMCET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSEAMCET -2018 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET -2018 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET -2018 Examination.