TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise, Online Apply Procedure, Required Certificate verification, Colleges web option entry instructions, Pay Processing Fee Online are available at tseamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check telangana eamcet mpc web counselling schedule here.
The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET 2018 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the 2nd phase web counselings process comprising of certificate verification commences from 06-07-2018. Minority candidates who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET 2018, but passed and secured required percentage of marks in qualifying examination can also attend for counselling to consider them for admission into minority colleges in leftover vacancies. For detailed notification visit website: tseamcet.nic.in and also available below.
TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise, Required certificates, Pay Processing Fee Online @ tseamcet.nic.in
The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2018 (M.P.C STREAM) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given here under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Telangana EAMCET 2018 (MPC Stream) 2nd Phase Counselling Dates:
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||06-07-2018 to 08-07-2018|
|2.||Certificates verification||07-07-2018 to 08-07-2018|
|3.||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||07-07-2018 to 10-07-2018|
|4.||Freezing of options||10-07-2018|
|5.||Provisional Allotment of seats||12-07-2018|
|6.||Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website||12-07-2018 to 14-07-2018|
Important Links: Updated on May 25th
- Pay Processing Fee Online Link : Click Here
- TSEAMCET – 2018 :: Detailed Notification
- Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification Annexure – I (Verification centers List)
- Schedule for Centralised Certificate Verification for NCC/ CAP/PH/Anglo Indian Annexure – II
- Priorities of Special Categories (CAP, PH & NCC )
- Last Rank Status :: TS EAMCET 2017
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2018 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2018 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2018 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent
The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
Consult Parents / Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TS EAMCET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSEAMCET -2018 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET -2018 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET -2018 Examination.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
Schedule for all locations (other than Hyderabad and Warangal) : Reporting time as indicated in the Annexure I
Candidates are informed that locations where there is more than one Help Line Centre i.e., Hyderabad and Warangal the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Centralised Certificate Verification Schedule. See Annexure-II.
Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates Registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC and Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad)
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped.
PH – (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped.
NCC– National Cadet Corps.
CAP– Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. (for PH,CAP, NCC, Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC /Minority/ Anglo – Indian Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP– Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
ATTENTION TO SPORTS AND GAMES CATEGORY CANDIDATES:
The Sports Authority of Telangana State (SATS) has informed that the Government have constituted a Committee, to evolve foolproof system for formulation of admission in Engineering, Medical, Agricultural and other professional courses under sports quota with an objective criteria for preparing the priority list and the games to be taken into consideration in future. In the said circumstances the SATS is not verifying Sports and games certificates hence the candidates claiming the reservation under sports and games are not being called for Certificate Verification. However, they can attend for General Certificate verification as per the schedule mentioned.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
- Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in for user manual.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received on to registered Mobile Number after Login.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat, while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 08-06-2018 and will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- After payment of the Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before commencement of second phase of counselling full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
- 25% after second phase and 100% after final phase in respect of University Colleges.
- 10% after second phase, 50% after final phase and 100% after internal sliding in respect of Private unaided colleges.
There will be three phases of counselling followed by one round of internal sliding (in respect of private unaided colleges) conducted by the Convenor. The candidates participating in internal sliding (within the college) conducted by Convenor are eligible for Tuition Fee Reimbursement as per the eligibility.