TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Tickets Download – Telnagana EAMCET Engineering/ Medical/ Agriculture Exam hall ticket/ Admit Card available at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is conducting the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) examination From 3rd May 2019 to 9th May 2019 across many examination centres of the state. The JNTUH annually conducts the EAMCET examination in the state of Telangana on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
TS EAMCET Hall Tickets 2019 Download – Telangana EAMCET Engineering/ Medical/ Agriculture Exam Admit Card
Telangana EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 Center Name Wise: This is the entrance test conducted for aspirants seeking admission in Engineering/ Medical/ Agriculture Graduate courses. Students must score the qualifying marks in this examination to get admission in various Engineering / Medical colleges. By clearing the EAMCET examination students can get admission into B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy and MBBS courses. Still approximately one and half month is there for the Telangana EAMCET examination. All the students are busy with preparation as the examination undergoes a huge competition.
The competitors applied for TS EAMCET 2019 can download the Telangana EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 Name wise from 20th april. That is the Telangana EAMCET Admit card 2019 will be accessible to download from 20th april to 1st may 2019. Candidates must rush to download their hall tickets as per announced dates. The TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card will be accessible to download from the TS EAMCET Official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Hence all the candidates must download and carry the hall tickets to their examination centres without fail.
Details of the TS EAMCET Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Category||TS EAMCET Hall ticket/ Admit Card 2019|
|Name of the Exam||TS Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket download starts on||20th April 20199|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket download ends on||1st May 2019|
|Telangana EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates||2nd May to 7th May 2018|
(a) Engineering (E)
Timings: 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)
|Official Website to Download TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket||eamcet.tsche.ac.in|
Note : Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 10000/- : 28-04-2019
Telangana EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 Download at eamcet.tsche.ac.in
All students those have enrolled for EAMCET examination this year can download their hall tickets from 20th april to 1st may. Hall Ticket contains the information of examination centre, examination date, and timings of the examination. Also candidates can check their name, signature, date of birth, father’s name and other details from the TS EAMCET Hall ticket. After downloading the hall ticket, aspirants can go through it once to ensure all the information. And also, it is mandatory to show the hall ticket at the examination centre. Students will be restricted if they fails to show/ lost the admit cards. Keep in mind of this aspect and preserve the admit card carefully to show it in the examination centre.
Also Practice : TS EAMCET Mock Test 2019
Important Guidelines to Download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- The Telangana EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket will be accessible to download from 20th april to 1st may 2019 Only.
- Candidates must show their admit card to attempt the examination. Otherwise they will not be allowed to write the examination.
- The information that was filled in the online application form will be used by TSCHE to generate the admit card.
- Do not write down anything / tear / crush / tamper with the officially issued admit card in any way.
- After downloading the TSEAMCET Admit card 2019, candidates can check the important details on it to avoid the errors on it.
Download TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 (Available Soon)
Steps to Download the Telangana EAMCET 2019 Hall tickets online
- By Visiting TS EAMCET Official website, eamcet.tsche.ac.in students can avail their admit cards.
- Search for TSEAMCET Hall ticket 2019 Download Link on homepage
- Click on the link and enter the details of registration number, password and other details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- The hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Once go through the details of examination venue, date and time of examination and other information.
- Take printout of the hall ticket and preserve it carefully to carry to the examination centre.
Important things to carry to EAMCET examination
- TS EAMCET Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) – Must be in good condition.
- Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC / ST category candidates only).