TS ECET Notification 2022 Apply Online, Exam Date: A Computer Based Test (CBT) for Diploma & B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Candidates will be conducted by JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE for lateral entry into B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm. courses offered for the academic year 2022-23 in the State of Telangana. The TS ECET-2022 will be conducted through ONLINE mode only and eligible candidates can submit their online application through online mode only from 06-04-2022 to 08-06-2022 (without late fee). For detailed information visit website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ECET 2022 Notificatio, Apply Online, Exam Date @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana ECET 2022 Notification
Vide reference cited, the TS ECET-2O22 paper notification has been released on 28-03-2022. ln this regard, I request you to circulate the TS ECET-2022 notification among all Government and Private Polytechnic colleges in the state of Telangana, which will be more informative to the final year Diploma Students.
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2022 will be conducted by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2022-23 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority),approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST & PH Candidates) and
- Rs. 800/- (for all others)
TS ECET 2022 Important Dates:
- Exam Date: 13-07-2022 (Wednesday)
- Notification Date: 28-03-2022
- Commencement of submission online Applications: 06-04-2022
- Last date for submission of application without late fee: 08-06-2022
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs 250/:
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:500/-
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:2500/-
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:5000/-
- Download of Hall tickets from website the website:
The Registration fee may be paid at TS Online / AP Online / Mee Seva / e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P / through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
Qualifying marks in TS ECET 2022
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2022 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects [Three subjects for B.Sc. (Mathematics)], i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the TS ECET 2022 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
TS ECET Apply Online 2022:
Candidates who wish to apply for TS ECET-2022 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
Information required for filling online application:
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination (Diploma / Degree) – Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Diploma / Degree
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) – The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (upto 1 lakh/upto 2 lakhs/upto 5 lakhs/more than 5 lakhs) – The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by competent authority.
Download TS ECET 2022 Notification – Available Here