TS ICET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification details are available at tsicet.nic.in. The Qualified Candidates of TS ICET-2018 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested MBA and MCA Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS ICET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ tsicet.nic.in
TS ICET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Schedule:
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phase)
|26–07–2018 to 27–07–2018
|Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phase from Rank 1 to Last)
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification
|27–07–2018 to 29–07–2018
|Freezing of options
|Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website
|31–07–2018 to 02–08–2018
|Reporting at allotted college
|31–07–2018 to 03–08–2018
|Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
(THOSE WHOSE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT VERIFIED IN FIRST PHASE)
During Certificate Verification, the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
- DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
|CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION [ Ranks called]
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in on 31-07-2018
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tsicet.nic.in.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option both within the reported college or another college.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in the first Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment.
- The candidates those who are not got certificates verified in the first phase have to attended for Certificate Verification in any nearest designated Help Line Center given in the Annexure I on the scheduled date.
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates Registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES(AT THE TIME OF
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION) :
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSICET-2018 Rank Card.
- TSICET -2018 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years receding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP– Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book(In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inService Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports– Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
1. ST Candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure-I.
2. Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
Fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.