TS ICET Final Seat Allotment 2019 Results: Students can download Telangana ICET Allotment Order 2019 at tsicet.nic.in from 16th August. Candidates who had qualified in the examination appeared for the web based counselling, and waiting for the seat allotment results. Telangana State Council of Higher Education has finally announced the TS ICET 2019 Seat allotment Results Released i.e; 14th August. Candidates can check the results from the direct link provided below.
TS ICET Final Seat Allotment 2019 Results College Wise – Download Telangana ICET Allotment Order @ tsicet.nic.in
The Qualified candidates of TS ICET-2019 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses are attend for certificate verification at Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under.
Telangana ICET Seat Allotment Results 2019 College Wise
Based on the options excercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to download the allotment order from the website.
Details of TS ICET Seat Allotment 2019 Results:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||TS Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)|
|Category||TS ICET Allotment Results 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of seats||28-08-2019 – Released|
TS ICET Seat Allotment Results 2019 – Available Now
College wise Allotment Details – Available Now
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 16-08-2019 and will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSICET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tsicet.nic.in.
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases if any, Tuition Fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned below.
If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
- After first phase, after payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before the cut off date notified for cancellation in first phase as mentioned in allotment order, full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- 100% after final phase in respect of University colleges.
- 50% after final phase and before cut off date notified for cancellation as mentioned in allotment order and 100% there after in respect of Private Unaided colleges.
- There will be two phases of counselling.