TS ICET Seat Allotment Results 2018 College Wise: Students can download Telangana ICET Allotment Order released at tsicet.nic.in. Kakatiya University, Warangal successfully conducted Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2018). Candidates who had qualified in the examination appeared for the web based counselling, and waiting for the seat allotment results. Telangana State Council of Higher Education has finally announced the TS ICET 2018 Seat allotment Results today i.e; 7th July 2018. Candidates can check the results from the direct link provided below.
TS ICET Seat Allotment Results 2018 College Wise – Download Telangana ICET Allotment Order @ tsicet.nic.in
The Qualified candidates of TS ICET-2018 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses are attend for certificate verification at Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under.
Telangana ICET 2018 Seat Allotment Results
Based on the options excercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
Name of the Oraganization: Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Exam: TS Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
Category: Allotment Results.
Provisional Allotment of seats: 07-07-2018
TS ICET 2018 Seat Allotment Results – Available Now
College-wise Allotment Details – Available Now
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 07-07-2018 and will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSICET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tsicet.nic.in .
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- After payment of the Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before commencement of second phase of counselling full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
- 50% after second phase and 100% after spot admission notification.
Payment of Fees & and Reporting at College:
Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order. If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.