TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019: Manabadi Telangana Intermediate Second Year Exams 2019 Hall Tickets Download at www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Telangana inter 2nd year exams 2019 starts from 28th February to 18th march 2019.
Telangana Board of Intermediate Education is ardent to commission the inter 1st and 2nd year exams for the students of the state. This is the third consecutive time that TS intermediate board is holding inter board exams for its students after bifurcation. All the students are wide-eyed and have been waiting for the release of the exam schedule. The exam schedule has been finally issued by the TS intermediate board and is available in the official website of the board for download. Aspiring students of TS intermediate board are advised to hurry up and download the exam schedule as soon as possible and go through it to get aware of the exact dates of the exams.
TS Inter Hall Tickets 2019 : BIEAP has already announced the TS Intermediate Public Examination dates March 2019. This year the board examinations are going to be held in February and March months. Telangana Inter first year examinations are scheduled to be held from 27th February and AP Intermediate second year examinations are scheduled to be held between 28th February to 18th March 2019. Students going to appear for the TS Intermediate Examinations 2019 can check the exact dates of examinations from the time table.
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Download – Manabadi Telangana Intermediate Second Year Hall Ticket
The timetable for both inter first and Second years has been released by the board. As the exams are by destiny all the students are anticipating for the release of the hall tickets of inter 1st and 2nd years. The hall tickets will be issued by TS intermediate board soon in coming future. Students will be intimated about the same in a little while. Students are advised to keep in touch with the official website of the board to download the hall tickets as soon as they are issued. The official website of TS intermediate board is www.bie.telangana.gov.in.
Telangana/TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2019 Download Date?
The TS Intermediate Hall Ticket for 1st year and 2nd year examinations will be accessible to download from 1 week before the examination. Students can download telangana Intermediate Hall tickets 2018 from the BIETS Official website, bie.telangana.gov.in or tsbie.cgg.gov.in. The hall ticket link will be activated on BIETS official page just before 1 week of the examination. Hence students can keep visiting the portal regularly to check the availability of hall tickets at admi.tsbie.cgg.gov.in
Download Telangana Intermediate 2nd Year Hall tickets 2019 Online Name wise with photo tsbie.cgg.gov.in
After downloading the hall ticket, once check through it for more details such as examination hall, venue, dates and timings of the examinations from it. Also, student’s name, father’s/mother’s name. hall ticket number, date of birth, signature, photograph details will be printed on hall tickets. Students can verify all the details once after downloading the hall ticket. The TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2019 for 1st Year and 2nd Year will be accessible to download from February 2019. Students can follow up the BIETS portal regularly for more details.
Students must carry their hall tickets, and any of the valid identity proof copy while going to the examination. Students will not be allowed to the examination without showing the hall ticket at the examination centre. Hence do not forget to carry. Check once or twice before leaving to the examination hall.
For the TSBIE exams, the students will have to report before 7:30 am as it will be held from 8 am to 12 noon.
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Download Name wise
The hall tickets for Telangana inter 2nd year will also be made available in the authoritative website of the board similar to the first year hall tickets. Students can download their respective stream wise hall tickets from there by providing details like registration number and password. Students can also collect their hall tickets from their respective colleges. Make sure to download the hall tickets for inter II year soon before the exams start.Already hall tickets has been sent to your colleges.
Download Here: TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 – Available Now
Also Check : TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019 – Available Now
Telangana Intermediate Exams 2018 Hall Tickets, Steps to Download
Step 1: Log on to the official website tsbie.cgg.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link for hall tickets on the homepage
Step 3: In the provided fields, enter the required details
Step 4: Click on submit
Step 5: Your hall tickets will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Download the same and take a printout for future reference
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully.Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectification
2. Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book.The Regd. No. noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd.No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied.It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the Invigilator.Pinning of wrong barcoded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
3. Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
4. Candidates should carry their hall-ticket ready with them for inspection by the Chief / Asst. /Superintendent / Departmental Officers of the examination centre or any officer authorized for this purpose at any time during the examination.
5. Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
6. Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
7. Questions of very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
8. Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
9. Candidates are liable to be booked under malpractices Act, if they indulge in;
a. Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books in to the examination hall.
b. Noting down the answers on the question papers / hall tickets.
c. Copying from others.
d. Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
10. Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.