TS Intermediate Academic Calendar 2020-21: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has today released the academic calendar for Intermediate.
TS Intermediate Academic Calendar 2020-21 (Public Exam Dates)
Telangana Inter Academic Calendar 2020-21
All the Principals Of Junior Colleges and Composite Colleges offering Intermediate Course in the State are informed that the Tentative Annual Academic programme (Calendar) for the academic year 2020-2021 in respect Of Junior and Composite Degree Colleges in the State offering Intermediate course in general and vocational courses is as follows.
|Total Working Days||182 Days|
|Date of Commence of Class work||01-09-2020 (Tuesday)|
|Dasara Holidays||23-10-2020 (Friday) To 25-10-2020 (Sunday)|
|Sankranthi Holidays||13-01-2021 (Wednesday) & 14-01-2021 (Thursday)|
|Pre-Final Exams||22-02-2021 (Monday) To 27-02-2021 (Saturday)|
|Date of commencement of|
Practical Exams 2021
|01-03-2021(Monday) To 20-03-2021(Saturday)|
Classes should be conducted to the Humanities, I year Science students who have shortage of
attendance, during March 2021.
|Date of commencement of|
Theory Exams IPE-2021
|24-03-2021 (Wednesday) To 12-04-2021 (Monday)|
|Last working day for the academic year|
|Summer Vacation||17-04-2021 (Saturday) To|
(Both days inclusive)
|Advance Supplementary Examinations||Last Week of May 2021|
|Date of Re-opening of colleges after summer vacation for the academic year 2021-2022||01-06-2021 (Tuesday)|
Download TSBIE Annual Academic Calendar 2020-2021
As per the academic calendar, the Intermediate Public Examinations (Theory)-2021 will be held from March 24 to April 12, 2021, and the practical examinations will be conducted from March 1 to 20. While the Advanced Supplementary examinations will be held in May 2021. Students can aware of the Intermediate 1st year and 2nd year examination dates from the time table. Shortly, TS BIE will release the TS Intermediate Date Sheet 2020-21 for both 1st year and 2nd year.
The Board of Intermediate Education Telangana has released the TS Intermediate academic calendar 2020-21 recently for all the junior and composite colleges. The calendar was released for general and technical courses. As per the TS Inter academic calendar, there will be 182 total working days this year.
While coming to Dussehra holidays, TS Inter Dussehra holidays will be from 23rd to 25th October and Sankranthi holidays will ne on 13th and 14th January. The colleges will be opened with all the measures only after the permission given by the Government.
The Intermediate last working day will be 16th April 2021 and the holidays will e starting from 17th April to 31st May. The colleges will be opened on 1st June after the summer vacation.
The junior and private un-aided colleges will be working as per the academic calendar released by the BIE.
Collages are not permitted to play strategies like appointing public relations officers or any others for grabbing the admissions. Also, it was restricted to distribute the pamphlets, making publicity on electronic media, keeping hoardings, wall writing, and print media, etc.
The Board of Intermediate has announced that it is going to take strict action on colleges violating the rules. Even the colleges may have to experience the dis-affiliation if they try to publicize.
Number of working days month wise for the Academic Year 2020-2021
|Month||No. of days||No. of Sundays, public|
holidays & vacations
|Probable No. of|
All the Principals/Managements are requested to follow the instructions furnished hereunder:
- All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are informed that according to Annual Calendar of 2019-20 the Jr. Colleges are deemed to be closed for summer vacation from 21-03-2020 to 31-08-2020 (Due to Pandemic COVID -19).
- In addition to the vacation, all Sundays & public holidays declared by the Government of Telangana should strictly observed as holidays, Any deviation will be viewed seriously.
- Admissions should be made only in accordance with the admission schedule announced by Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education.
- No college should employ marketing strategies like appointing public relation officers or any such personnel for canvassing their case.
- No advertisement should be carried out through hoarding, pamphlets, wall writingsetc.
- No advertisement should be made through electronic media or print media.
- All the principals of un-aided Junior Colleges are instructed not to resort to issue of advertisements with inducements amounting to violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13.05.1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under Law.
- All the private college managements are hereby informed that if they do not send the qualified lecturers for spot valuation camps, stringent steps / disciplinary action would be taken against them.
All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are hereby informed that, if any deviation is noticed, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will take action including dis-affiliation of the college against the managements.