TS LAWCET 2020 Notification, Apply Online, Exam Dates: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the notification for TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) examination 2020. Candidates waiting for TS LAWCET 2020 notification can visit the TSCHE official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in to download the notification and application form. TSCHE LAWCET Notification 2020 is dated to get released on 10th March. As per the information from the Telangana State Council, the board is going to accept online applications from eligible and interested aspirants starting from 15th March to 15th April 2020. While the availability of hall tickets will be from 17th May and the examination is going to be conducted on 27th May [announced). Hence the competitors who are seeking to attend the Telangana LAWCET 2020 can get ready for the examination and start their preparation as well as the application process. Aspirants seeking to get aware of more details such as TS LAWCET eligibility criteria, the application process, exam and result dates, counseling process information and other details can go through the article.
TS LAWCET 2020 Notification, Apply Online, Exam Dates @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in
Osmania University is going to organize the TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) every year. The LAWCET is conducted for aspirants seeking admission in 3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLB course. Candidates clearing the LAWCET will get admission in LLM Courses are offered through TS PGLCET. The LAWCET examination is going to be conducted Across 16 Exam Centers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. Aspirants seeking to apply for Telangana LAWCET examination can apply within the specified dates in March/April months and the examination is going to be conducted in May month. Aspirants seeking to apply the TS LAWCET examination can check all the required information from this article.
TSCHE Telangana LAWCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Release of Notification for TS LAWCET 2020||2nd March, 2020|
|Availability of TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form||6th March, 2020|
|Last day to submit TS LAWCET 2020 Form||4th April, 2020|
|Release of TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket/Admit Card||May, 2020|
|TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Date||27th May, 2020|
|Declaration of Final Results||June, 2020|
|Commencement of Online Counselling Session||June 2020|
TS LAWCET Notification 2020 – Important Details
|Name of exam||TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test)||State-level Law Entrance Exam|
|Conducted by||Osmania University, Hyderabad||On behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Courses offered||3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLB||LLM Courses are offered through TS PGLCET|
|Mode of exam||Offline||Across 16 Exam Centers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Type of Questions||Objective type i.e. MCQs||Total Marks are 120|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer = 1 marks||No provision for Negative Marking|
|Medium of Exam||English and Telugu||For a duration of 90 minutes|
|Official website||lawcet.tsche.ac.in||040-27070028, 7396114993 are helpline numbers|
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Aspirants applying for TS LAWCET examination must have the following eligibility criteria.
|3 Year LLB||Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST Candidates). In case a candidate has scored less than 45% in the qualifying exam, he/she should have passed an additional degree with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|5 Year LLB||Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST Candidates).|
TS LAWCET Application Fee
Candidates who are applying for the TS LAWCET examination must have to pay the required application fee while applying. The application fee can be paid online using any debit/credit cards.
- For General Category Students: INR 800
- For SC/ST Category Students: INR 500
TS LAWCET Required Documents
Candidates need the following documents to apply for TS LAWCET.
- All-Academic Mark sheet and Certificates up to the qualifying exam.
- Birth Certificate or Secondary School Certificate.
- Offline Payment Receipt received from Telangana State Citizen Service Centers (in case of offline application fee payment).
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (If the annual income of parents is less than INR 2,00,000).
- Special Category Certificate (NCC, Sports, CAP, etc.) issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
|Section||Topic||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|A||Mental Ability and General Knowledge||30||30|
|C||Study of Law||60||60|
Exam Process and Detailed Information
|Mode of Exam||Offline i.e. pen-paper mode|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer is awarded +1 mark; no provision for Negative Marking|
|Sections||Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Study of Law|
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2020?
- Visit the official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on TS LAWCET Notification 2020
- Click on the link and check all the details from it.
- After checking the details, click on ‘Apply Online’ on the same page.
- Fill up the LAWCET application form with the required details.
- Attach the required scanned copies of documents, signature, and photograph along with the application form.
- After that, pay the application fee online.
- After filling up the application form, check all the details correctly and filled correctly.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ to apply for LAWCET.
- The application affirmation will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.