TS PECET 2019 Notification, Exam dates, Apply online: Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test – 2019 (TSPECET-2019) will be conducted for admission into the B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2019-20.
Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for TSPECET-2019, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc are available in http://pecet.tsche.ac.in. The Application Registration Fee @ Rs. 400/- for SC & ST and Rs. 800/- for others should be paid at TSOnline centers and through credit/debit and net banking in Telangana State.
TS PECET 2019 Notification, Exam Dates, Apply online @ pecet.tsche.ac.in
A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TSPECET – 2019) will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2019-2020 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
TS PECET-2019 Details:
|Date of Commencement of Registration of Applications online||25.02.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration without late fee|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Tests||15.05.2019 onwards|
Application Fee :
- For SC / ST Candidates : ₹ 400
- For Other Candidates : ₹ 800
TSPECET-2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification: 18.02.2019
- Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms: 25.02.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application without Late fee: 22.04.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-: 29.04.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-: 03.05.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.5000/-: 06.05.2019
- Late date for submission of Online Application form with late fee: 06.05.2019
- Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications without late fee: 30.04.2019
- Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications with late fee: 08.05.2019
- Commencement of tests: 15.05.2019
- End of Tests: According to the number of candidates registered
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR TSPECET –2019
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TSPECET- 2019.
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana only.
The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed. (Two Years): Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in Telangana or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for D.P.Ed. (2 years) : Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Telangana State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR THE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2019
Scheme of Entrance test for B.P.Ed.(Two years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years), Courses:
1. The Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. (Two Years) and D.P.Ed. (Two Years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely a) Physical Efficiency Test and b) Skill Test in Game.
These tests will be conducted as follows:
(A) Physical Efficiency Tests: Maximum 400 marks :
For each of the events, marks shall be awarded, by using the conversion tables approved by the T.S.PECET Committee.
(B) Skill Test in Game : Maximum 100 Marks :
The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the candidate:
Note: If any Candidate fail to choose any one of these games in the application, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the examination in the skill test and he/she looses the chance to appear for 100 marks skill test. If any candidate choose more than one game, then also, the candidate will not be allowed for the skill test. So, the candidate should fill the application properly by choosing only one game. Changing of option at the time of test is not permitted.
SCRUTINY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRANCE TEST
Candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
1. Sports Merit Certificates.
2. Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
3. N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
4. Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons) .
5. One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
Note: Xerox copies of Sports Certificates must be attested by the concerned secretary of the association.
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TSPECET-2019
a. The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through only.online MODE Instructions for filling the application is given in the next page.
b. The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through TS online centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e, pecet.tsche.ac.in
c. Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.800/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs.400/- only.
Note: They are advised to pay the application fees and apply online at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush.
d. The candidate should download the Rankcard from the website. The details of the test dates and Hall Tickets will also be displayed in the website pecet.tsche.ac.in
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR TSPECET-2019
1. The qualifying marks in the TSPECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks obtained in the actual test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Tests for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excluding incentive marks). There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
2. There is no re-tot
Announcement of Result: One week after the last day of tests
For the dates of Test, Result, Admission Web Counselling Procedure and further details, Please Visit website tsche.ac.in.