TS PGECET 2020 Notification: Telangana PGECET Notification 2020 has announced by Osmania University at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The entrance exam for the session 2020-21 will be held from May 28 to 31. The application forms for the same will be available at pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS PGECET 2020 Notification, Online Application Form, Exams Dates @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Applications are invited for appearing for Telangana State Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.), Full Time courses in University and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-21.
Telagnana PGECET 2020 Notification
TS PGECET 2020 Online Application form
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PGECET – 2020 may submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of application will commence from 13203.2020. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions, procedure for online application and detailed time-table will be available on the website: http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ or www.osmania.ac.in.
Registration fee: 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST candidates).
In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Examination dates: 28-05-2020 to 31-05-2020
Mode of Exam: The Exam will be conducted online i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT).
Detailed time table is available on the website. The Registration fee may be paid at any AP/TS online center or through payment gateway (credit/debit card & net banking).
TS PGECET 2020 Examination Schedule
TS PGECET 2020 Important Dates:
Issue of Notification : 04-03-2020
Date of commencement of online applications : 12-03-2020
Last Date for submission of online applications
- Without late fee – 30 April 2020
- With a late fee of Rs 500 –
- With a late fee of Rs 2000 –
- With a late fee of Rs 5000 –
- With a late fee of Rs 10000 –
Downloading of Hall Tickets: 20 May 2020
Date of Examination:
- Starts : 28 May 2020
- Ends : 31 May 2020
Announcement of Results:
TS PGECET 2020 Notification – Released
PATTERN OF ENTRANCE TEST
1. The examination will be conducted in Online Mode only i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT).
2. The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (Reporting time at the test centre will be 09:00AM) in the morning session and 2.00PM to 4.00 PM (Reporting time at the test centre will be 01:00 PM) for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
3. Computer Based Test (CBT) is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answer. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
For More details visit http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in, www.osmania.ac.in