TS Polycet Counselling Dates 2020: Telangana Polycet 2020 Counselling Notification, Rank Wise Schedule, certificates required, processing fee, tuition fee, exercising options and seat allotment details are available at tspolycet.nic.in.
TS Polycet Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificates Verification @ tspolycet.nic.in
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: tspolycet.nic.in.
TS Polycet Counselling Dates 2020:
|Details (FIRST PHASE)
|Online riling of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & slot booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification
|12-09-2020 to 17-09-2020
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates
|14-09-2020 to 18-09-2020
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification
|14-09-2020 to 20-09-2020
|Freezing of options
|Provisional Allotment of seats
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website
|22-09-2020 to 26-09-2020
|Details (FINAL PHASE)
|30-09-2020 to 01-10-2020
|Freezing of options
|Provisional allotment of seats
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website
|03-10-2020 to 06-10-2020
|Reporting at the allotted College
|05-10-2020 to 06-10-2020
|Commencement of Academic Session (Tentative)
|07-10-2020 to 14-10-2020
|Commencement of Class work (Tentative)
(for Private Unaided Polytechnics)
|The spot admission guidelines for private Unaided Polytechnics will be laced in the website
Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. The options exercised will be considered for preliminary allotment of seat. If consent for improved allotment of seat is given along with Tuition Fee payment by the candidate the same options will be considered for allotment. Therefore while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
TS Polycet 2020 Counselling Application Registration – Apply Here
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 01-07-2020 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
Visit website; tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
> ICR Number given on TSPOLYCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
> Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
> SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
- All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection Of Help Line Centre, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Centre (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment Of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification at the Help Line Centre (HLC) only on the date and time of slot booked, as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) physically Challenged/(CAP) Children of Armed Forces personnel / Anglo Indians need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Centre of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD to attend for Certificate Verification for given Date and Time slots as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
- The candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. polytechnic, Hyderabad and they need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line centre of Q.Q. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, CHANDULAL BARADARI, OPPOSITE TO ZOO PARK, OLD CITY HYDERABAD to attend for certificate Verification only on Date and Time of slot booked as per the schedule given in the Annexure—I.
- Candidate presence is mandatory for Certificate Verification Strictly as
per the scheduled slot booking date and time at help line centre.
- No entry for the candidates without mask.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing.
- The body temperature of candidate will be checked using Thermal Scanner before entering into the Help Line Centre.
- Candidate alone is permitted to enter into the certificate verification hall.
- Candidates are advised to bring their own water bottle.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION):
All original certificates and 1 sets of Xerox copies of the following:
- TSPOLYCET-2020 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Hall Ticket in respect of CBSE / ICSE/ NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS candidates.
- IV to X Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate : Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET-2020 Examination.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
- The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports and Games /Minority/ Anglo – Indian Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports and Games- Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
- Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Centre (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of prionty. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid
disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- The provisional first phase allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 22-09-2020.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Candidates/parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- In candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through online system, the Admission Number will be generated and are advised to take a printout for future reference.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling Detailed Notification – Available Here