TS POLYCET Syllabus 2022: State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana (TS SBTET) is going to organize the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET-2022) examination for the students seeking admission in Polytechnic/Diploma courses. The TS SBTET has scheduled the POLYCET exam date as 30-06-2022 (Thursday). Lakhs of aspirants seeking admission in diploma courses in engineering/non-engineering/technology offered at polytechnics/Institutions are going to compete for TS POLYCET exam. The TS SBTET is going to conduct the POLYCET in many places across the state. Aspirants who are going to attend the TS POLYCET 2022, can check the complete details of syllabus and exam pattern from this article. The POLYCET exam will be mainly held in 3 subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Aspirants can aware of detailed syllabus information of each subject to prepare good for the exam. Here we are providing the complete information of TS POLYCET syllabus, exam pattern, and other tips that can help to get good score in the exam.
TS POLYCET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download & Exam Pattern
State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana (TS SBTET) annually conducts the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) examination for the students seeking admission in Polytechnic/Diploma courses. The 10th class completed students have applied for the TS POLYCET examination. This exam is annually conducted by the SBTET. Based on the rank obtained by the aspirants, the admission will be offered to the students. Candidates have to get the good merit out of the severe competition to get admission in their desired courses.
TS POLYCET Syllabus 2022 – Important Details
|Board Name||Telangana SBTET State Board of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Council||TSCHE Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Examination Name||Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022 (TS POLYCET 2022)|
|Exam Date||30-06-2022 (Thursday)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Category||TS POLYCET Syllabus|
PATTERN AND SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAMINATION
1. The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 Hrs 30 Minutes duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in Academic Year 2022-2023 as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
2. The POLYCET Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Mathematics (60 marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) +Biology (30 Marks).
3. The Duration of the Examination is 2 ½ hours i.e, 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM.
4. The candidates who are willing to take admission to the Agricultural & Veterinary Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU & PVNRTVU & SKLTSHU shall attempt Biology Questions.
5. The Question Paper Pattern will be as below:
|Section I||01 to 60||Mathematics|
|Section II||61 to 90||Physics|
|Section III||91 to 120||Chemistry.|
|Section IV||121 to 150||Bioligical Sceince|
6. Two separate Ranks will be generated for MPC (120 Marks) and The MBiPC ranks will be generated by scaling down the Maths marks to 30.
7. The Question paper consists of 150 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them. i. 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks. ii. 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks. iii. 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks. iv. 30 Questions in Biology for 30 Marks.
8. Two separate Ranks will be generated for each candidate through POLYCET for Admissions into Polytechnics & Admissions into 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program courses offered by RGUKT and Admissions into Agricultural Diplomas & Veterinary & Horticulture Diplomas as per the following criteria: a) MPC Rank: will be issued to students who desire to take admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics affiliated to SBTET and courses offered by RGUKT based on marks obtained in Math’s, Physics and Chemistry. b) MBiPC Rank: will be issued to the students who desires to take admission into courses offered by PJTSAU, SKLTSHU, and PVNRTVU Diploma Courses based on marks obtained in Math’s, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Download TS POLYCET Syllabus 2022
Aspirants who are going to compete Telangana POLYCET can check the POLYCET Syllabus and exam pattern clearly from here below. This gives a complete understanding of the exam and such that aspirants can prepare well for the exam to crack the exam with good merit.
NOTE: The Syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for POLYCET-2022 is the same as that of SSC Examination for the A.Y 2022-23 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana.
All questions are of multiple – choice type. Each question will have a stem and four answers noted against as 1,2,3 and 4. Out of these four, only one is an appropriate answer to the statement given in stem and other three are distractors. A few sample questions of the type in all subjects are shown here. The stem is given both in Telugu and English. The distractors are also given in both languages whenever necessary. All correct responses (Answers) to the questions must be entered by shading / darkening the circle / oval on the OMR responses Sheet provided separately for this purpose.
TS POLYCET Mathematics Syllabus 2022
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Similar Triangles
- Tangents and Secants to a Circle
- Applications of Trignometry
TS POLYCET Physics Syllabus 2022
- Reflection of light at Curved Surfaces
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surfaces
- Human Eye and Colourful world
- Electric Current
TS POLYCET Chemistry Syllabus 2022
- Chemical Equations
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements- The Periodic Table
- Principles of Metallurgy
TS POLYCET Biology Syllabus 2022
- HEREDITY & EVOLUTION
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2022
|Biological Science||30 Marks|
TS POLYCET Exam pattern [Number of Questions & Marks]
No. of Questions for TS POLYCET 2022 Entrance test:
60 Questions in Mathematics carries 60 Marks.
30 Questions in Physics carries 30 Marks.
30 Questions in Chemistry carries 30 Marks.
30 Questions in Biological Science carries 30 Marks.
Total of 150 Questions for 150 Marks
TS POLYCET Qualifying Marks
|Admission into||Qualifying marks|
|Polytechnics Courses officer by SBTET and Courses offered by RGUKT||30% of 120 marks i.e., 36 Marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry put together|
|Agricultural Polytechnics of Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University, Hyderabad and Veterinary Polytechnics of P.V. Narasimha Rao Veterinary University, Hyderabad and Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University||30% of 120 marks i.e., 36 Marks in Maths (60/2), Biology, Physics, Chemistry put together|
For Details view Websites: www.polycetts.nic.in, www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in, www.polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in