TS SBTET C16S Scheme 3 backlogs Exemption (Issue of Diploma Pass Certificate)
Sub:-SBTET-Post Exams – Issue of Diploma Pass Certificate to the students of C16S scheme with an exemption of up to three backlog subjects – Payment of fee through online- Instructions Issued – Regarding:-
You are aware that, vide reference cited above, SBTET issued notification to apply for Diploma Pass Certificate with an exemption of up to three backlog subjects to the students of NC, C90, C96, COO, CO5, C08, C09, C14, C16, C16S, ER91, Part-Time and CCC Schemes and online fee payment for the same has been commenced from 06.04.2020 onwards.
Accordingly, all the eligible students of above schemes have applied for Diploma Pass Certificate through online except C16S for want of completion of Industrial Training successfully and as well Diploma Course of study. Further all the C16S students will finish their Industrial Training by 17th May of 2020. Whereas, the last date for online fee payment for Supplementary Examinations June 2020 will be 15th May 2020.
In view of this, it is to inform that all the C16S students, who have three or less than three backlog subjects up to 5th Semester and Paid 6th Semester Examination fee through online for assessment of Industrial Training, can apply online for Diploma Pass Certificate on payment of Rs.2000/-towards processing fee. However, the Diploma Pass Certificate to the students C16S scheme will be issued only after Passing of Industrial Training and completion of Diploma Course of study.
Further, the Principals are requested to inform the following instructions to the students with regard to online fee payment for Diploma Pass Certificate.
1. The students should ensure that they have only three or less than three backlog subjects up to 5th Semester and they are only eligible to apply. However, Diploma Pass Certificate will be issued after passing of Industrial Training only.
2. Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances
3. Once applied for Diploma Pass Certificate with an exemption of up to three backlog subjects, the student will not be permitted to appear for forthcoming supplementary examinations.
4. If any student applied for Diploma Pass Certificate and failed in Industrial Training, then the fee amount of Rs.2000/- will in Industrial Training, then the fee amount of Rs.2000/- will not be refunded.
5. The students, who have paid the 6th semester examination fee for assessment of Industrial Training, are only eligible to apply.
All the Principals of Polytechnics mentioned in the address entry are requested to take necessary action by informing the same to the staff and students and by placing the same on Institution Notice Board. (This has the approval of the Chairman, SBTET)