TS SBTET Diploma C18 2nd Sem Supply Exam Notification June 2019
Sub: – SBTET – EXAMS – Board Diploma Examinations in the scheme of C-18 II Semester Supplementary-Examinations-June-2019–Notification – Regarding.
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of 2nd Semester, C-18 scheme to appear for the Supplementary-Examinations June-2019 commencing from 07-06-2019 as mentioned in the Notification.
In this regard, it is informed that the candidates appearing for the examinations have to approach any TS Online Centers or Polytechnics where they are studying with recent passport size photo for registration and fee payment for obtaining the hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking (not from Mobile). For backlog candidates the TS Online centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate instantly. For this service TS Online centre/Polytechnics operator will collect service charges of Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and for Late fee. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the TS Online, e-Seva centers/Polytechnics/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification.
I. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/AA/C/CCP/CH/CM/EC/EE/EIE/FW/GT/HMCT/HS/M/MET/MNG/PKG/TT, C-18 II Sem.
The URL for online examination fee payment is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal, through the links Application, Enter PIN, show payment The User ID and Passwords for HOD login are already communicated. Transfer of examination centre for the students is not permitted after last working day under any circumstances. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
|Conduct of Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|Commencement of theory examinations
a) Supplementary of C-18 II sem
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee and Industrial training fee through Online||28-05-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||03-06-2019 (Sunday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||04-06-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Submission of practical examination marks to the SBTET||07-06-2019 (Wednesday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 550/-|
|ii a) Late Fee penalty||Rs 400/-|
1. C-18 Scheme:
a) 3 years course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2018-19 (PIN starting with 18)
b) Supplementary examination for the candidates of C-18 scheme II semester who appeared in March/April-2019 examinations.
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
2. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial no. A (VI ) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can get Hall- tickets through Polytechnic HLCs or AP Online centres only.
7. A student who is not eligible to appear for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
8. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
9. The URL for online fee payment module is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here