TS SBTET Diploma Exams Notification 2018: Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appear for C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 Diploma examination to be conducted by Board during March/April -2018.
Also Check: TS SBTET Diploma Time tables March/April 2018
Sub: – SBTET – Exams – Board Diploma Examinations in the schemes of C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 Pharmacy – Regular/ Supplementary for Backlog subjects – examinations March/April 2018 – Notification – Regarding.
TS SBTET Diploma (C16, C14, C09) Regular/Supply Exams Notification March/April 2018
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C09, C14 and C16 Schemes & ER-91 Pharmacy to appear for the Regular/Supplementary examinations March/April 2018 i.e. commencing from 21-03-2018 for the courses as mentioned the in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any TSOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates the TSOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, TSOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. AA/AEI/C/ CT/ CM/CCP /CHST/EC/EE/ FW /GT/HS/ HMCT/IT/ M/ MNG/PKG, C-14 VI Semester
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/CCP/ CH/CHST/ CM//CT/ EC/EE/ /FW/GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG / MET/ TT 2nd Semester of C-16
3. A/ AA /C/ CM/CCP/CT/CH/ CHST/ EC/EE/ EI/ FW/GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ MET/ TT C-16 IV Semester.
4. PH-II Year ER-91 Scheme.
IV. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG SUBJECTS.
1. At AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/
TT/FW- C-16 I Year.
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/
TT/FW- C-16 1st semester.
3. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT C-16 3rd semester
4. CH/MET/TT, C-14 I year, III, IV & VII Semester
5. AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG- I Year and III, IV, V & VI semesters of C-14 Scheme
6. A – I Year and III, IV,&V semesters of C-14 Scheme
7. FW I Year and IV, V &VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
8. AA, CHST, HMCT I, III, IV&VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
9. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ CHST – I Year and III, IV and VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
10. FW I Year, IV, V and VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
11. CT/HS – I Year and III, IV, V & VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
12. CH/MET/TT I Year and III, IV & VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme
13. PH II Year of ER-91 Scheme.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure that the completion of the syllabus in time i.e. on or before 14-03-2018 as per the academic calendar. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification in the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only should be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance that Candidate shall not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance upto 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of penalty from the candidates.(Condonation fee).
The detailed lists of candidates eligible for condonation and detained are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 15-02-2018 by considering the presumptive attendance for the remaining period. The hall tickets for the condonation candidates will be generated after payment of condonation fee through the TSOnline/payment gateway i.e. Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking before 03-03-2018. Condonation fee payment facility is provided in the fee payment portal. Principals are requested not to take any DDS towards condonation fee.
The principals are further requested to upload the detained candidates data in the Diploma student portal so as to restrict the generation of hall ticket for the candidates who are not eligible to appear for the examination due to lack of attendance. For the regular candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment and verification of their eligibility.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee. The URL for online examination fee payment is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal The User ID and Passwords will be kept in the Poly login at HOS login. Transfer of examination centre for the students is not permitted after last working day under any circumstances. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
SECOND MERCY CHANCE:
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2011-12 ( PIN starting with 11).
2. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 3,/2 Diploma course during 2010-11 (PIN starting with 10).
3. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme into 2nd year Diploma course directly during the academic year 2013-14 and (PIN starting with 12).
4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN starting with 13).
The following Candidates are not eligible.
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2010-11 and earlier batches( PIN starting with 10,09).
2. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 3 1/2 Diploma course during 2009-10 (PIN starting with 09).
3. Inter Vocational Course (WC) candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme into 2″ year Diploma course directly during the academic year 2012-13 and earlier batches (PIN starting with 11, 10, 09).
4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2012-13 (PIN starting with 12 and earlier batches).
5. Candidates admitted in C-05, C-08 Scheme subsequently readmitted into C-09 scheme (PIN starting with 05, 06, 07, 08, batches of 03 years duration and PIN starting with 05,06,07,08 batches of 3 1/2 year duration) IVC & PH Diploma courses.
|Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|Commencement of theory examinations||21-03-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||10-02-2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||02-03-2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||05-03-2018 (Monday )|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||08-03-2018 (Thurday) |
|Last date for uploading of unit test Marks & S.M to SBTET||10-03-2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||19-03-2018 ( Monday)|
|Industrial Training fee (5th Semester)|
|Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th semester Industrial training.||21-03-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||10-04-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty||16-04-2018 (Monday)|
|Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||25-04-2018 (Wednesday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iii) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(iv) a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|(vi) Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75%||Rs 600 /-|
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here