TS SBTET Diploma Hall Tickets 2019 Download for C18, C16, C14, C09 at sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Telangana SBTET Diploma hall tickets March/April 2019 can download it from the SBTET official website. The Telangana SBTET Diploma hall tickets C18, C16, C14, C09 and ER91 has announced by SBTET. As per the scheduled timetable the Telangana SBTET Diploma examinations will be scheduled to conduct from 22nd March 2019. Candidates who are presently pursuing the Diploma under SBTET can check the clear details of examination dates from the SBTET official website, sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Scroll the article for more information.
TS SBTET Diploma Hall Tickets 2019 Download C18, C16, C14, C09 @ sbtet.telangana.gov.in
The exams are slated to be held in the months of March/April 2019. Every year SBTET conducts diploma exam for the students of various semesters. Students should clear the subjects in order to get promoted to next semester. As all the students have applied for the exam, now they have been looking forward for the release of hall tickets for the exams. There is no need to explain the importance of hall ticket for you people. The hall tickets for the TS SBTET conducting exams will be available in the official site of SBTET in short period of time. Students who have enrolled to appear for the exam can download the hall tickets and keep them safe until all the exams are completed successfully.
Also Check: TS SBTET Diploma Time tables 2019
Telangana SBTET Hall tickets 2019 Download @ ousbtet.net
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) of Telangana State have issued a publication not so long ago welcoming applications from the candidates who want to take diploma and polytechnic courses exams. Many aspirant of Telangana state have enrolled to appear for the exam that will be held in various centers across the state. SBTET is now going to conduct exams for diploma and other course. Students who are pursuing 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th semesters and belonging to branches like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Computers, IT etc.
TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2019
Students who are pursuing diploma and polytechnic courses in various disciplines are hereby informed that the hall tickets for the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th semester exams will be soon available in the official site of TS SBTET. Student must and should download the hall tickets and keep them safe with them. Students are advised to keep in touch with the official site of TS SBTET to know the updates about the same. The board will issue the hall tickets for all the students of all streams soon in the very near future. Students need to get ready to grab their hall tickets from the official site. The official site from where students can download their hall tickets is sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
Students are advised to download the hall tickets beforehand and keep them safe until all the exams are completed. Candidates can get a hold of their respective hall tickets from the official site. No other site other than the official site will provide hall tickets for the students. So student should make sure to collect the hall tickets from the official site and not from any other private site.
The following candidates are eligible for MARCH/APRIL 2019 Diploma Examinations
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/AA/C/CCP/CH/CM/EC/EE/EIE/FW/GT/HMCT/HS/M/MET/MNG/PKG/TT, C-18 I, II Scm.
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ IT C-16s 3rd Sem.
3. A/AA/C/CCP/CHST/CM/CT/EC/EE//EIE/FW/GT/HMCT/HS/IT/M/MNG/PKG/ C-16 V Sem.
4. CH/MET/IT, C-14 VII Sem.
II. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG SUBJECTS.
5. A/ AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/GT/HS/HMCT/IT/M/MNG/PKG/CH/CHST/MET/ 1st TI/FW-C-16 semester.
6. A/ AA/ AEI/C/CM/CCP /CT/EC/EE/GT/HS/H MCT/IT/M/M NG/PKG/CH/CHST /M TI/FW-C-16 I Year
7. A/ AA/ AEI/C/CCP/ CH/CHST/ CM//CT/ EC/EE/FW/GT/HS/HMCT/IT/ M/ MNG/PKG / MET/ TI 2nd Semester of C-16
8. A/ AA/ AEI/C/CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/GT/HS/HMCT/IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/MET/TI C-16 3rd semester
9. A/ AA /C/ CIYl/CCP/CT/CH/ CHST/ EC/EE/ EI/ FW/GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ M TI C-16 IV Semester.
10. CH/MET/TI, C-14 I year, III, IV & VII Semester
11. AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/GT/HS/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG-I Year and III, IV,V&VI semesters of C-14 Scheme
12. A I Year and III, IV,&V semesters of C-14 Scheme
13. FW I Year and IV, V &VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
14. AA, CHST, HMCT I, III, IV&VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
15. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ CHST -I Year and III, IV and VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
16. FW I Year, IV, V and VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
17. CT/HS -I Year and III, IV, V & VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
18. CH/MET/TI I Year and III, IV & VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme
TS SBTET DIPLOMA Hall tickets: Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate Hall- tickets through Polytechnic HLCs or AP Online centres only.
TS SBTET Hall tickets March/April 2019 – Available Now
- Hall-ticket issued to you is an important document preserve carefully.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without proper hall-ticket.
- Candidate shall arrive at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. While entering the examination hall every student shall deposit all books, personal belongings etc at counter provided.
- No printed / written material, in any form, shall be taken inside the exam hall, other than hall ticket.
- Every student shall cooperate while pockets are being checked or frisked.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, after half-an-hour of the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour from the commencement of examination. After one hour, if any candidate wishes to leave or wants to attend any emergency needs, the candidate must return his / her answer script along with question paper to the Invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given on Answer Booklet or OMR Bar Code Sheet before starting answering.
- Candidates should not write any matter inside the Answer Booklet which may lead to the identification of the Candidate or institution. If he / she do so, he / she will be booked under malpractice. No color sketch pens are to be used unless specified question.
- Candidates should carry their own Scientific Calculators, Pens, Pencils and required drawing instruments.
- Candidates will not be allowed with Cell Phones (CDMA & GSM), Pagers, Organizers, PDA’s and palmtops or any other Electronic Gadgets, etc.
- Every student shall follow the regulations during examinations, failing which he / she will be booked under malpractice case.
- Candidates are advised to check all the pages in the ’32-page Answer Booklet’ supplied to him / her. All answers are to be written within the given booklet only.
- No additional sheet/s will be supplied under any circumstances.
How to download TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2019?
- Go visit the official site of TS SBTET i.e., sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- In the official site click on the link saying TS SBTET Diploma hall ticket 2019.
- The link will direct you to a new page where you need to enter your roll number and password.
- After entering the details press on submit button.
- On submitting your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket and keep it safe for future reference