TS SBTET Diploma Notification 2019: Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appear for C18, C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 Diploma examination to be conducted by Board during March/April 2019.
Sub: – SBTET – Exams – Board Diploma Examinations in the schemes of C18, C16/C-16S, C14, C09 & ER-91 Pharmacy – Regular/ Supplementary for Backlog subjects – examinations March/April 2019 – Notification – Regarding.
TS SBTET Diploma C18, C16, C14, C09 Regular/Supply Exams Notification March/April 2019
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-09, C-14, C-16 and C-18 schemes to appear for the Regular examinations March/April 2019 commencing from 22-03-2019/15-3-2019 for the courses as mentioned in the Notification.
In this regard, it is informed that the candidates appearing for the examinations have to approach any TS Online Centers or Polytechnics where they are studying with recent passport size photo for registration and fee payment for obtaining the hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking (not from Mobile), For badclog candidates the TS Online centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate instantly. For this service TS Online centre/Polytechnics operator will collect service charges of Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and for Late fee and Rs,25/- for Tatkal. The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the Principal certify that the candidate put up the required percentage of attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after getting the consent from the Polytechnics and receiving the fee collected amount to SBTET account. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination, (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable).
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the TS Online, e-Seva centres/Polytechnics/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification and deposit the amount collected towards examination fee through Net Banking In the SBTET account on or before the closing date and send the scanned copies of Bank deposited receipts to email@example.com.
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/AA/C/CCP/CH/CM/EC/EE/EIE/FW/GT/HMCT/HS/M/MET/MNG/PKG/TT, C-18 II Sem.
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ IT C-16s 4th Sem.
3. A/AA/C/CCP/CHST/CM/CT/EC/EE//EIE/FW/GT/HMCT/HS/IT/M/MNG/PKG/ C-16 VI Sem.
4. II Year of ER-91 Scheme
IV. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG SUBJECTS.
5. A Separate notification will be issued for C-18/1 & H Semesters Supplementary examinations for Backlog subjects which is scheduled to be held in the 1st week of June-2019.
6. A/ AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/GT/HS/HMCT/IT/M/MNG/PKG/CH/CHST/MET/
TT/FW-C-16S I,II & III-Semester
TT/FW- C-16 I Year, III, IV & V Semester
8. CH/MET/TT, C-I4 I year, III, IV & VII Semester
9. AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EQEE/GT/HS/IT/M/MNG/PKG C-14 Scheme -I Year and III, IV,V
& VI semesters.
10 A – I Year and III, IV & V semesters of C-14 Scheme
11. FW I Year and IV, V & VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
12. AA, CHST, HMCT I, III, IV& VI semesters of C-14 Scheme,
13. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ CHST C-09 – I Year and
III, IV & VI Semesters,
14. FW I Year, IV, V and VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme,
15. CT/HS – I Year and III, IV, V & VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
16.CH/MET/TT I Year and III, IV & VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme
17. PH I & II Year of ER-91 Scheme.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure that the completion of the syllabus in time i.e. on or before 19-03-2019 as per the academic calendar. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification in the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only should be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance that Candidate shall not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance upto 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of Condonation fee from the candidates.
In this connection specific institutions of collection of condonation fee and presumptive attendance will issued separately. For the regular candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment and verification of their eligibility.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee. The URL for online examination fee payment is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal, through the links Application, Enter PIN, show payment The User ID and Passwords for HOD login are already communicated. Transfer of examination centre for the students is not permitted after last working day under any circumstances. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE ELIGIBLE:
1. C-18 Scheme:
a) 3 years course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2018-19 (PIN starting with 18)
b) 3 1/2 Course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2018-19 (PIN starting with 18)
2. C-16S Scheme:
a) 3 years course: Candidates admittcd during the academic year 2017-18 & 18-19 (PIN starting with 17)
b) 3 1/2 (Course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2017-18 (PIN starting with 17)
3. C-16 Scheme:
a) 3 years course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2016-17 (PIN starting with 16)
b) 3 1/2 Course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2016-17 (PIN starting
4 C-14 Scheme:
a) 3 years course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2014-15 & AY 15-16 (PIN starting with 14 & 15)
b) 3 1/2 Course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2014-15 & 2015-16 (PIN starting with 14 & 15)
5. C-09 Scheme:
a) 3 years course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN starting with 13)
b) 3 % Course: Candidates admitted during the academic year 2012-13 & 2013-14 (PIN starting with 12 & 13)
6. IVC C-09 Scheme:
IVC Candidates of C-09 scheme admitted during AY 2015-16 & 2016-17 (PIN starting with 14 & 15)
7. ER-91 Scheme:
Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy 2 years course during the AY 2015-16 and above batches (PIN Starting with 15.16 & 17)
SECOND MERCY CHANCE TO BE GIVEN:
The following Candidates are eligible for March/April-2019 Diploma Examinations as Second Mercy chance. (Subject to condition on Government Permission)
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme of 03 years duration during the academic year 2012-13 (PIN starting with 12)
2. C-09 scheme 3 1/2 Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme during the academic year 2011-12 (PIN starting with 11)
3. WC Candidates of C-09 scheme admitted during academic year 2014-15 (PIN starting with 13)
4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy during the academic year 2014-15 (PIN Starting
FIRST MERCY CHANCE TO BE GIVEN:
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2012-13 ( PIN starting with 12).
2. C-09 scheme 3 Y2 Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme during the academic year 2011-12 (PIN starting with 11).
3. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) Candidates of C-09 scheme admitted during academic year 2014-15 (PIN starting with 13).
4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2014-15 (PIN starting with 14).
THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE:
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2011-12 and Earlier batches ( PIN starting with 11,10),
2. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 3 1/2 Diploma course during 2010-11 (PIN starting with 10),
3. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme Into 2″0 year Diploma course directly during the academic year 2013-14 and earlier batches (PIN starting with 12, 11, 10, 09).
4. Candidates admitted In ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN starting
with 13 and earlier batches).
5. Candidates admitted in C-05, C-08 Scheme subsequently readmitted into C-09 scheme (PIN starting with 05, 06, 07, 08, batches of 03 years duration and PIN starting with 05,06,07,08 batches of 3 1/2 year duration) IVC & PH Diploma courses.
|Conduct of Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|Commencement of theory examinations|
A) Regular of C-18 II Sem, C-16S IV Sem, C-16 VI Sem & ER-91 II Year
B) Backlogs of C-09, C-14, C-16, C-16S & ER-91 I Yr.
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||21-02-2019 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||07-03-2019 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||11-03-2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||13-03-2019 (Wednesday) |
|Last date for submission of Unit Test marks & S.M. to SBTET||15-03-2019 (Friday)|
|Submission of practical examination marks to the S.B.T.E.T||19-03-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Industrial Training fee (6th Semester)|
|Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th semester Industrial training.||01-03-2019 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||30-03-2019 (Saturday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty||06-04-2019 (Saturday)|
|Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||06-05-2019 (Monday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination + ABAS Charges||Rs. 550/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iii) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(iv) a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee)
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|(vi) Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600 /-|
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here