TS SBTET Diploma Supply Notification Nov 2019: State board of technical education and training, telangana has released Supplementary Diploma Examinations November 2019 Notification for the candidates of C16, C16S, C14, C09, ER 91 Schemes.
TS SBTET Diploma Supplementary Notification Nov 2019 C16, C16S, C14, C09, ER 91
1. With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates of C-09,C-14,C-16, C16S and ER 91 to appear for Supplementary, Mercy chance for C-09 Scheme (2013-14 batch)and Special Mercy Chance for Diploma Examination for C-09 scheme (PIN starts with 2010 & 11 who has not availed special mercy chance conducted in July 2017) commencing from 18-11- 2019 (Monday).
2. In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the same portal from 01-11-2019. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
3. Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable,
4. All the Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from SBTET official website.
The examinations will be conducted for the following courses/Schemes:
|1||A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /CHST/CT /FW/ EC/ EE /GT / HS/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/MNG/PKG/TT||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th and 7th semester||C-09 & C14 scheme.|
|2||A/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/CH/CHST /CT/ FW /EC /EE / GT/HS/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/TT||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th semester||C16 scheme.|
|3||A/ AA/ AEI /C/ CM/ CCP/CH /CHST/CT/FW/EC/EE/ GT/HS/ HMCT / IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/TT||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semester||C16S scheme|
|4||Pharmacy||1st year & 2nd year||ER-91.|
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for November/December -2019 Diploma Examinations:
A. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS:
|1||C-14 Scheme||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2014-15 & 2015-16 (Pin Starts with 14 & 15)|
b) 3 1/2 years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2014- 15 & 2015-16 (Pin Starts with 14 & 15)
c) IVC Candidates admitted in C-14 during academic year 2016-17 (Pin Starts with 15)
|2||C 16 Scheme||a) 3 Year course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016-17 (Pin Starts with 16)|
b)IVC Candidates admitted in C-16 during academic year 2017-18 (Pin Starts with 16)
|3||C16S scheme||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017-18 (Pin Starts with 17)|
b) 3 1/2 years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017- 18 (Pin Starts with 17)
|4||ER 91 Scheme||Candidates admitted in ER 91 Pharmacy 2 years course during the AY 2016-17 and above batches (Pin Starts with 16 & 17 and 18)|
B. FIRST MERCY CHANCE:
|1||C-09||a) Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme of 3 years duration during the academic year 2013-14(Pin Starts with 13)|
b) C-09 scheme 3 Y: Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme during the
academic year 2012-13(PTN Starts with 12)
|2||C-14||IVC Candidates of C-14 scheme admitted during academic year 2015-16 (PIN Starts with 14)|
|3||ER-91||Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy during the academic year 2015-16 (PIN Starts with 15)|
C. SPECIAL MERCY CHANCE:
|1||C-09||a) C-09 scheme 3 years Diploma candidates admitted in academic year 2010-11 (Pin Starts with 10).|
b) C-09 scheme 3 years Diploma candidates admitted in academic year 2011-12 (Pin Starts with 11)
c) C-09 scheme 3 1/2 years Diploma candidates admitted in academic year 2010-11 (Pin Starts with 10).
d) C-09 scheme IVC Candidates admitted in academic year 2011-12 batches (Pin Starts with 11).
|2||Those candidates (Prior to 2010) who have not registered for the Last Mercy Chance held in July 2017|
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||18-11-2019 (Thursday)|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online.||01-11-2019 (Friday)|
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates.||09-11-2019 (Saturday)|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||11-11-2019 (Monday)|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||13-11-2019 (Wednesday)|
|i||Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester.||Rs.||550/-|
|ii||a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee).
|iii||Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs.||550/-|
|iv.||Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs.||675/-|
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
2. Detailed time-table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. Examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
5. A student, who is not eligible to sit for examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the Examination Fee paid.
6. The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in. (Under services-student services-fee payment)
7. Transfer of examination centre of the students is not permitted under any circumstances.
8. The following candidates are not eligible:
a) Those students (Prior to 2010) who have registered for the last mercy chance held in July 2017.
b) For those who have availed instant exam during June 2019.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here